Pink/brown when I wipe for 3 days now

bumpbear

First time mama
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am mum of 2 already and unexpectedly but happily pregnant again with my third.

I am 4 weeks 1 day, but have a 26 day cycle so my missed period was actually 4 days ago. I have been getting positives in FRER since Sunday and my clear blue predictor said 2-3 weeks when I tested with FMU yesterday.

However, I have been wiping pink or brown for 3 days now - no heavy flow but I did put on a pad which got light spotting stains on it. I don't think this can be implantation bleeding as I must have implanted ages ago.

Looking for reassurance because I've never experienced this before. Has anyone had this and still managed to make it through first trimester?
Thanks for any stories (good or bad).

With my early mc, I started spotting brown but within a couple hours it was bright red and heavy. This time, I spotted for about a day at 5 weeks and again at 7 the day after DTD.
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/vaginal-spotting.aspx
I read that when I spotted and it helped me feel better! If it doesn't go away it may make you feel better to get your bloods checked twice in 48 hours just to be sure they're doubling! I'm sure with it just being light spotting you are good, but I understand how scary it is to see blood of any kind when pregnant!

You can get implantation bleeding a little while after the BFP.

I had brown spotting around 6 weeks, hsd a scan, all was ok, but nurse said its most likely implantation bleeding. I had a lot of cramps with mine also.

I had a miscarriage before also, that started with some brown blood, but few days later i started bleeding red.

Hopefully that is all yours is xxx

Thanks ladies.

I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

I forgot how stressful first trimester is!

Honestly - my sister and really good friend both had not just spotting but also HEAVY bleeding all throughout their first trimester. They were caused by different things. One had a polyp in the uterus, the other had an irritable cervix or something. Both turned out fine. Bleeding is absolutely freaky but it certainly does not mean things are definitely bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->