Pink discharge/small bit of blood in discharge

Daydreamer83

Reaction score
Pink discharge/small bit of blood in discharge, would this mean period coming or pregnancy sign? AF due Friday.

What are your periods like, historically? If you usually spot before periods anyhow, this could be AF (I always spot a day or two before.) Otherwise it definitely sounds like implantation spotting. Good luck!

I never spot before af and never had ib either but could be a good sign

Fingers crossed it’s implantation!!! Hope AF stays away x

Fingers crossed it’s ib but last cycle I spotted 3 days before af, it was my 11th cycle TTC and first cycle that I spotted so early I secretly hoped it was ib but turned out my body was just being cruel ! I hope it’s not the case for you and it’s a good sign. Following !
Good luck x

I know what you mean, I've had certain things happen on months that's never happened and convinced myself I might be in luck but wasn't. Now I try not to get my hopes up. Haven't had anymore pink discharge just the tiny bit in that one wipe, sorry if tmi lol. Well, I'm due on on Friday, if af hasn't arrived I'll be testing Saturday morning, I shall keep you updated either way. I've had a few weird things happen this month, but our bodies are weird and ttc our brains play tricks lol. Xx. Baby dust to all xxx

Last edited:
Glad to hear there’s been no more! Hope it stays that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"