pink evaps on frers?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I hate the new frers BUT I'm going to ask anyway. I feel like something has been catching my eye, but basically call all of my tests bfns. Yesterday, I noticed my 7dpo and 8 dpo tests have noticeable, pink lines that even show up on an invert. I have had no evaps, grey evaps, and false pink lines with the new frers... but never a pink evap. They are very pink in person, and my 9dpo has a faint one as well but I can't get it on camera yet. I know frers can get darker with time, but just curious how many of you got pink evaps with the new comfort frer?

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
  • evap.png
    evap.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 39
  • evap2.png
    evap2.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 32
I have had so many evaps on FRERs some have definitely looked pink even!
The only way I new was by testing again in a couple of days and with my pregnancies there would then be a definite positive but with AF it would either be bfn or another evap.
I hope yours turns BFP !!

Thanks for responding! Odds are against me but a miracle last egg has me hoping. I don't want to WTT for 3 years r_r

I do see something so fingers crossed you'll have a nice pink line soon!

Dobby- I've used so many of the new FRERS and did so many tweaks and I find it impossible to make a line appear if it doesn't. Unless you do B&W which will show the test strip underneath.

It looks that way and I'm getting faint pinks on my tests a day later since 7dpo, but I'm not convinced they aren't evaps. AF is due on Thursday so a couple more days will tell.

Donny are you testing again in the morning?

If my temp is up. I'd rather not but if my temp is still up I know I won't have any self restraint not to lol. I'm a poas addict. I have a couple Walmart cheapies but just one frer left. I do have 6 weeks estimators since I did realize I had a box lol, but I can bear to see not pregnant so I refuse to use those unless I get a line or af is due on Thursday.

I'd lie if I said I didn't see it. Thankfully here in Canada we still have the old frer since I've seen so many light lines end up being false positives from the US mommies using them. :( I'm hoping it'll darken for you and be a true positive though so fx!

Your chart looks amazing though. Temps are good and you bd'd at the best times :D Hopefully it'll be your month!

Jealous! Thanks. The problem is all bd has been pullout, and I was on the pill for a month after my loss. I only temped and tested because I wanted to know if the hug was out of my system and then I did get the withdrawal bleed and next thing I knew all signs pointed to O. It's been a long two months.

Please tell me I am not insane. I swear I see something crazy faint, not sure if the camera captured it. This took <1m not 24 hours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 50
I won't be butt hurt if you can't. I just got out of the shower and I see it but I don't see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 46
Sorry I keep posting my iPhone only lets me upload one pic. I swear both inverts have lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
They are from this morning which is 11dpo (10.5 if you want to get technical)

For 11dpo I would be expecting a pretty obvious line by now sorry:( Are Frer pretty sensitive? I only use IC's, do you have any IC's around or a dollar/pound shop nearby??

We have a dollar tree nearby. I usually implant around 6dpo with clear bfps on 9/10doo, but I didn't et a dip and cramping until 9dpo. My last two pregnancies were also vanishing twins (one confirmed, one hypothesized) so I'm holding out to hope that with the later implant and only getting cramps in one area (singleton) might be delaying things. I appreciate the honesty though :). I just reaaaallly don't want to WTT and the surprise ovulation right around the time our family monk like triple blessed me has me hoping. As for my temp, I have seen it dip for AF as early as 10dpo to as late as 13dpo (due date) and everything in between so even though it is still up can't trust it to mean much.

I'm not sure I can see anything on that one..

For 11dpo I would be expecting a pretty obvious line by now sorry:( Are Frer pretty sensitive? I only use IC's, do you have any IC's around or a dollar/pound shop nearby??

That's not true, 11 DPO may be one of the earliest days you get a line, since most women implant around 9 DPO. Most common day to get a positive pregnancy test is 13 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->