Pink spotting, BBT high, AF due today

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm not really sure what to think.

Where we are TTC/WTT wise SO has had a hard time since our twins. We went from no bd, to PTSD panic attacks mid BD, to condoms, to pulling out... He was just re-offered the promotion he missed out on having to tend to my miserable pregnancy/loss, so he wants to wait at least a year to try. I'm ready to have a baby a month ago.

DTD and O timing We DTD and pulled out O-5, O-3, O-1, O, and O+2. On O-1 he had a rookie mistake that he knows better than to do and we DTD twice in a row (literally) without showering/peeing/any of the urban myths about clearing sperm out of the canal. Even though I stopped temping, I did an opk on O+1 and O+2 and it was negative.

Where I am now I have a few lying CB + tests, but pretty much all BFNS starting 7dpo including fmu today. I have had almost positive/ positive opks since then as well. Yesterday, my temp was up and I "spotted". If I pushed tissue up in there, I could get a tinge of pink. Today, I'm spotting. Same pink tinge and enough to make it to the pad but barely any blood. Wouldn't even fill a panty liner. There is a fair amount of pink tinge when I wipe. My temp is still high.

I am also have these weird, throbbing cramps near my ovaries where I typically have ovulation pain. But it's not ovulation pain or AF cramps. It's registering as low grade pain-pain. My immediate reaction is "Ow" or "That's painful/ hurts" rather then "F**** I hate cramps!" lol

Any thoughts on what is going on? Part of me wants to hope tomorrow's temp will stay high and I'll get a bfp, but I want to be realistic.

It could be implantation spotting... But with you being so close to AF I'm thinking it might be the start of your period. Hoping you get what you want!

Sadly my temp dropped half a degree. I was up three times last night in excruciating pain and started bleeding this morning. It is light but red and not pink. I suspect tomorrow I'll get the rest of the temp drop and full fledged bleeding.

Actually now it's medium flow. Just weird because my 13dpo temp has never been that high and CD 1 has never been this high, but nothing has been normal since the twins.

Darn...I'm sorry. Is your pain AF cramps or something else?

It's pain-pain. I have had a few cycles like this after the twins. I get this excruciating pain down there and then I'll gush a lot blood and clots. Then it goes away once I pass the clots. It's not cramps. But I've been to the gyn before and they just say it takes time for my body to heal.... .... .... r_r. It's not cps because or or two of those cycles were during the time SO and I couldn't even bd at all because of his PTSD from the loss.

Ty. I'm ok now. I was really depressed at first, but I've accepted it. Temp dropped as suspected so just chucking into the body is messed up pile and moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->