Pink spotting in cervical mucus

Nicola27

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for the tmi with this thread but I'm really worried that something is wrong. I'm 9 wks plus 4 and last night when I wiped there was pink spotting in my cm. Thankfully there was nothing this morning but I'm still really nervous about it. This is baby number 2 and this didn't happen in my previous pregnancy which is why I'm panicking.

Has anybody else had this or heard that it's ok?

Yes had it at 7 weeks and the on and off till 9 ish weeks. Had a scan at 7 plus 2 and baby fine. No reason could be seen for the spotting . I had period type cramps too.
Hope all goes well for you xxx

I had it on and off till 9+5. I'm 14+3 now and baby is fine

It can be lots of different things that causes it my dr said with mine unless I started bleeding heavily to just ignore it.

I had some spotting tho other night and freaked out thinking the worst. Went for scan and they could see nothing causing it and reassured me that all looked OK.

I even bled a lot of pink blood with my first for 11 days. With this one I bled bright red blood once then it stopped. At least on a transvaginal US baby seemed fine but I will have to wait and see.

I had it at 6 weeks this time and with my last pregnancy as well.
I had brown at 15 weeks with my last bub as well and hes 15 months now :)

Thank you for your responses ladies - I did read them at the time and they helped but I couldn't respond back then as I was still freaking out. The bleeding carried on so I went to the hospital - they couldn't get me in for a scan until Saturday 5th but did other tests. Anyway... I had the scan and everything is fine with baby. I was holding my breath until the sonographer said the word "heartbeat" - it was so scary!

I've got my official scan on Friday, so hopefully baby will be still going strong and I can try and relax for the next 6 months. Yeah right!

Thanks again for the support xx

Glad all is well! I had similar to what you described with both pregnancies from about 8-10 weeks and all was fine for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->