Pink Spotting??

Good luck for Wednesday Amy, I'm sure everything will be fine.
At least you're a bit further on than me so you should definately hear the HB. And don't worry about the internal scan - it's fine honestly.

Make sure you let me know how it goes Wednesday I'll be thinking of you xx

:hugs: Thanks Sarah. Yeah I will let you know how I get on. I think I'm gonna have to ask my mum to come with me. I don't think I can face it on my own :nope:

Amy xx

Good idea - it would be horrible to go on your own, good or bad - you need to have someone to celebrate with! Plus if you're sat in the waiting room on your own, you'll only worry yourself, at least having your mum there wil distract you xx

Good news today - the spotting seems to have stopped... haven't had anything since about midday yesterday!
I'm taking this as a good sign and feeling a bit more positive... just wish Monday would hurry up and arrive

Hiya,

I know how you feel, time seems to stand still when you want it to fly!

Just update on my symptoms....
Well i had that spotting over 3 weeks ago, the scans showed everything fine and present heartbeat.So i relaxed (a bit) i dont really do relax im such a worrier.Everyone tells me not to!
This Saturday evening just gone, had my tea and layed kinda cramped up on the sofa and my heart felt like it was racing.Had pounding heartbeat before but not like this.To relax i tried to sleep,woke up not long after and went to the loo and more spotting! I was devestated, started sweating and was home alone :(
Phoned emergency line and doctor finally phoned back 2 hours later!
He said not to worry for now as racing heart is very common and unless spotting was heavy not to worry for now.He was reassuring but me been me just thinks the worst.

I'm hoping its just a growth spurt as tumy has bulged, maybe im just going to get it sometimes.Anyway can't wait 3 weeks for 12 week scan so going for private scan today.Was sick lastnight and still feel sick so hoping its a good sign!

Will keep you posted

x

That sounds awful hun, I don't blame you going for a private scan - 3 weeks is too long to wait.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything's ok.
Has the spotting stopped now? What time's your scan?

I know what you mean about the symptoms - I'm sure that's a really good thing.
I've been feeling more nauseus and my boobs have been much sorer over the last 4 days so I'm sure that's got to be a good sign.

Fingers crossed hun, let me know how it goes today xxx

I am about 4+ weeks and I had a pink discharge too then it went to brown.. it's been for 24 hours now only when I wipe I put on a (tmi) pad but nothing I have a scan to day to check a cyst I have and I told them I got a positive hpt so they will check this too however it's not that assuring because they cant see much at this early now being (4 weeks 6days) sighs .. all I can do is pray it's not a blighted ovum (because I have cramping too.. not sure if it's this cyst or what all I have it hope.. and that they will schedule me in 3 weeks as well for a rescan.. whats even worse for me is I have no symptoms of being pregnant only a missed cycle and tired.:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Hi hun,
It's so scary isn't it? At least they'll be able to see if everything is in the right place. Sounds very similar to what I had.
I wouldn't worry about the lack of symptoms - mine seem to have intensified over the last four days (nausea, sore BBs), all I had before that was tiredness and back-ache.

Good luck for your appointment today - what time is it?x

Hey,

Leave work i an hour,am excited but just hope im not let down!

I just want to enjoy pregnancy,i think i could cope with any other symptom but when you get dishcarge its so scary.

Will keep fingers crossed for us all.
Gosh i hate been a worrier! My boyfriend told me to listen to the doctor and not worry, also the midwifes say its so comon in the first few months.Lets hope they ae right!

Take Care

x

You're so right - I was really enjoying it all until I started spotting, then it was as if the world had come crashing down. I even find myself moaning about my symptoms now which I'm sure I'm only doing because of the down and upset attitude I've got at the moment. I'm hoping that on Monday WHEN I see my babs all ok in there, I can get back to enjoying my pregnancy!

Good luck, let me know once you've had the scan xx

Hey,

Phew, all is ok!

I'm 10 weeks 3 days and its grown so much.Heard the heartbeat and blood flow,even saw the outline of head/legs/arms.

The clinic where i go for the private scans is a godsend, such a relaxing place too.

He said that early i pregnancy the placenta goes all around the womb, then as you go further on part of it dies.Which is what the bloody discharge was.

Hopefully i will relax a bit now.The read out says at this stage its 99.5% to progress full term.

Hope this has reasurred others too, i know its not always possible but i highly recommend private clinics.They fit you in quick and the technology is amazing.

Take Care

x

Hun that's fantastic news!
I'm so pleased for you - have you got a picture you can post?
Makes sense the docs explanation too.

Out of curiosity how much did a private scan cost? I think if I hadn't been refered through my GP it is definately something I would have looked into.

I'm really pleased for you honey xx

Hiya,

Thankyou, must really try and enjoy it! :)

I do have a photo, will try get it on tonight, also got a dvd which is great.

It was £75, it is alot but the detail which you get is great.I really would have been a mess if i had waited for my 12 week!

Costing my poor boyfriend a fortune, he darent say no tho! :)

They offer alot of in depth scans and tests throughout pregnancy, so probably be going there again.

How are you getting on?

x

I don't think £75 is bad at all - just for the piece of mind!
Can't wait to see the photo!

I'm ok - still no more spotting, and my symptoms are all still raring on. Still haven't had any MS but I feel quite nauseus during the morning to early afternoon, and have gone off food completely, and my boobs are still very sore. I'm also feeling really tired again today when I've been ok the last few days.
I'm really trying to stay positive and not worry, I'm sure I'd know deep down if there was anything wrong, and I honestly feel like it'll all be ok. I can't believe how much time is dragging at the moment, I just want Monday to be here NOW!

When is your 12 week scan booked for?xx

Hey,

I know exactly want you mean, time does drag.I just want 12 weeks to come! But once thats here i'll then be worrying about the next milestone, then worrying about the baby moving.Never knew been pregnant could be so stressful!!
I was excited yesterday after the scan and now im starting to worry about things again, arghh!
Ive really turned into a couch potato, always used to be so active.But im not worrying, its not worth over doing it.

Is your next scan the 12 weeker? Im waiting for an appointment to come back.
Wish i was minted i would go all private :)

Hows your tummy looking? I started to change shape v.early on, about 5-6 weeks, guesing its because im thin.In the lst weeks its really bulged, although if you didnt know me you might just think i need to tone up! hehe

x

Next week's scan I'll be 7+5 - it's just the follow up from last weeks as they couldn't see anything. Although I was measuring a week early in the last one, so not sure if that'll still be the case...
I'm on the chubby side (size 16) so not really noticed much change to be honest. I'm keeping track of my weight as I was following Slimming World prior to getting pregnant (and will continue once I can eat again!), and I've actually lost 4lbs over the last few weeks.
However my boobs have definately grown - I've got a couple of tops I haven't worn in over a week which are tight on me, and my work trousers are starting to feel a little tight now too. Luckily I've still got some size 18 clothes left as only recently dropped a dress size, so I think I'll probably just go up a size for now!
I am concerned people will start noticing my boobs growing - they seem huge to me!

That's fab you started to change shape already - it's amazing to see and makes it so much more real! Have you told people yet or are you waiting until 12 weeks?x

Hey,

I'm actually a bit jelous, i wish i weighed more.Can't seem to put on weight, in the first few weeks i actually lost weight, the jelly baby seems to be taking everything out of me! The midwife said i was fine, but really do want to put on weight :(
Its hard though when you feel sick and dont fancy many foods.

Hey dont complain about big boobs :) wish i had that problem, mine are fuller but im still not exactly big.

What other changes are you experiencing?

Ive had allsorts,my sense of smell is sooo sensitive,i occasionally get racing heart which isnt pleasant.Oh and im covered in zits! :(

But it will all be worth it :)

x

I think that's how I've lost weight - mainly through not eating! I just don't fancy anything at all, the only time I'm eating is when I have something put in front of me - I can't face cooking at all. And that is absolutely killing me as I'm a bit of a foodie - I love cooking, reading food mags, watching all the food programmes etc, just can't do any of it now! Just the thought of a lot of foods makes me feel sick!

My nausea tends to hit me from first thing to about mid afternoon. I haven't had much else. I've had a very achey lower back on and off from pretty much conception, and I've had some real bouts of tiredness (today included!)
I've broken out in spots too - and my skin's really dry, although could be a coincidence. Also my hair seems to be getting greasier much quicker which isn't great.

Haven't noticed any change to my sense of smell, although it was pretty sensitive anyway tbh.

Definately will all be worth it - I just wish I could embrace the changes and really enjoy them, rather than being full of worry. Hopefully will after Monday!

I'm sure you'll put on the weight later on - my sister in law is due on the 25th Feb and I think she's only put about 9lb on so far, so you won't necessarily put much on. x

Hey,

Thats reassuring, just upsets me when people say i look thin! I'm trying my best, its so hard.My boyfriend had a go at me for been skinny, really upset me.Don't think men understand.

I too had a bad back from early on, seems to have eased now.

I'm sure all will be fine with the scan, they will be able to see more this time.

Sorry remind me abot your last scan?

x

Last scan I was 6+1 but they measured me at 5wks and could only see the egg sac and yolk sac as baby was too small to see. They tried an external, but ended up having to do an internal.

Don't worry about being thin - think about all the size 0 celebs who go on to have healthy babies!! Def wouldn't worry about it and give your boyfriend a shove for saying it lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->