Pink Spotting??

Hey,

I'm sure they will be able to see alot more next week.Things change so quickly.

I'm glad i didnt have to have an internal, had one years ago to check my ovaries and hated it.Found it so uncomfortable.

Im feeling hungry today so will try and indulge :)

thank you for posting this i just went to the loo and had pink discharge, absolutely terrified as i'm 4 weeks exactly and AF was due today, i've done another test and it was still positive, i so hope its nothing, like yours!!! xxx

Hi Sarah, sorry Iv'e taken a while to update..
My scan went really well. I didn't have to have an internal, we could see bubs with an external one :cloud9:

We saw the foetal pole, egg and sac and a little flickering heartbeat :happydance: It was so fantastic to see it and the lady said she couldn't see any reason for the bleeding.

She did say that bubs looked only 5 weeks not 7 which was abit confusing because I though the heart only starts beating at 6 weeks?? Does anyone know if this is the case :shrug:

Anyway we are really relieved and we got a little scan pic :cloud9:

Glad your spotting has stopped. Hope mine does soon too.

Amy xx

That's fantastic news Amy, I hope I get good news on Monday too.

I don't think the dating is that accurate until later on - I'm sure you will have caught up by your 12 week scan.
Do you have any other check ups or scans or did they just say they'll see you for your 12 week scan?

Angelbunny - congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sure it's nothing too... after reading lots of ladies experiences on here it really is quite common. Doesn't make it any less worrying though

I did have a tiny bit of pale brown CM today when I wiped, but I imagine it's just left over from a few days ago - I'm not going to let it worry me.
I just wish time would stop crawling and hurry up... I want Monday here NOW! lol

Thanks Sarah. I'm sure you will have the same great news Monday :thumbup:

I don't have another scan arranged until 12 weeks. I have my first midwife appointment on 28th feb :thumbup: Do you have your midwife appointment arranged yet?

So do you think I am 7 weeks or 5? Maybe I'm 7 but It's a bit small at the moment:shrug:

Don't worry about the spotting...some ladies just get it and some don't. The ultrasound lady says she sees 15 ladies a morning with spotting and the majority it's nothing to worry about.

Amy xx

I went through the same thing as you! Right down to the dates (was put back over 1 week too when I thought I was 7 weeks). More likely than not, your cervix is irritated, pink spotting is quite common - it's the red/dark/clumping spotting that is the scarier stuff. Of course, any spotting is frightening. How scary for you, I know how sick you felt. Been there. My little pink spots are now a big fat baby boy. Good luck!

Did you say you had an internal too? I had brown spotting for several days after the internal exam.

Thanks guys.

Amy - my first midwife appointment was originally scheduled in for today, but I rescheduled it for next Thursday. My docs said they don't normally see you until you're 8 weeks along.
I'd still say at the moment you're 7 weeks - and just adjust depending on what they say when you have your 12 week scan.

Aliss - I did have an internal, although the spotting didn't seem any worse afterwards than it was before - that was something I was worried about.
I thought it could well be my cervix irritated, hopefully they'll be able to tell me on Monday.
Your boy is stunning btw x

I am having spotting at the moment - I am 5 wks and am worried as I had a mc at 10wks in December. However, after 2 days of spotting in December, and before I even had the scan I knew it wasn't good news. This time deep down I just don't feel the same sense of doom.

My Aunt thinks I am deluding myself, but it is not heavy bleeding just there when I wipe. I have no cramps and pregnancy symptoms are still in full force. I haven't done another HPT, but may do after my GP appointment tomorrow depending on what she says.

My cervix feels very irritated right now but I can't think why as I haven't had any sex and as far as I know the thrush I had last week is cleared up. I hope I get some positive news from my GP tomorrow.

Good luck to you too Xxx

Hun, I'm sure it'll be fine - I've read lots and lots of cases of spotting on here where it's turned out fine.
Also I know what you mean about how you feel - I was really worried last week but I honestly think that I'd know deep down if there was something wrong (that's what I hope anyway).
Let us know how it goes at the docs, hope you get booked in for an early scan xx

Hun, I'm sure it'll be fine - I've read lots and lots of cases of spotting on here where it's turned out fine.
Also I know what you mean about how you feel - I was really worried last week but I honestly think that I'd know deep down if there was something wrong (that's what I hope anyway).
Let us know how it goes at the docs, hope you get booked in for an early scan xx

Just went to the loo and had bright red blood. Still no cramping, but bright red blood is always bad. Maybe I was just being totally blind and stupid to what is going on. Hope everyone elses works out ok.

Just went to the loo and had bright red blood. Still no cramping, but bright red blood is always bad. Maybe I was just being totally blind and stupid to what is going on. Hope everyone elses works out ok.

You aren't blind or stupid - when I was experiencing my bleeding, I thought I could either give up and say "forget it", or I could hold out hope for the best, because after all, you are the baby's mother and if you don't have hope then who will? At 5 or 7 weeks, hope is what you need. Good luck to you and I hope your beanie sticks.

Sorry to hear that Lumboo - how is it today? Are you going to get it checked out?
I know it's worrying but you really need to try not to worry

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hope you all had good weekends.
Well I've got my scan this afternoon...
I'm feeling quite anxious but deep down hoping everything will be ok. Feel very sick today - and I don't think the anxiety is helping one bit!
Just hoping that everything will be ok and I can finally get back to actually enjoying pregnancy!

Well everything is a-ok. Phew! :cloud9:
Saw babs and heartbeat with a picture too!
They still measured me early - 6+2, but I'm not worried about that.
She said she couldn't see any reason for the bleeding and said that sometimes it just happens.

We're so pleased, I can finally start relaxing and enjoying my pregnancy now!

Thanks for all your warm wishes, and wishing you all the same x

Well everything is a-ok. Phew! :cloud9:
Saw babs and heartbeat with a picture too!
They still measured me early - 6+2, but I'm not worried about that.
She said she couldn't see any reason for the bleeding and said that sometimes it just happens.

We're so pleased, I can finally start relaxing and enjoying my pregnancy now!

Thanks for all your warm wishes, and wishing you all the same x

Fantastic news!!! :) :cloud9: So at 6+2 you saw a fetal pole and yolk sac then? Glad you saw the heartbeat, I bet you are so relieved.

Yep saw both. Although I've calculated that I'm 7+5 which I think must be more accurate otherwise I got my BFP when I was just 3 weeks! It's difficult to work dates out accurately this early x

Yep saw both. Although I've calculated that I'm 7+5 which I think must be more accurate otherwise I got my BFP when I was just 3 weeks! It's difficult to work dates out accurately this early x

Confusing eh? I thought I was 8 weeks at my bleed too but at 6+2 or 6+5 they can pinpoint it literally down to the day due to the size of the fetal pole. I think once you hit your due date you'll find the ultrasound to be more accurate and you'll be at least a week later than you expected from your LMP, at least it was in my case (unfortunately lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->