Pink Spotting??

Hiya,

Was thinking about you yesterday....congratulations, i thought all would be fine! :)

I bet it all seems real now.

Take Care
x

It does a bit! I've started letting myself window-shop too now, and started joining some online baby clubs too x

yay so glad to hear that! i've been having pink spotting on and off, but i figure everything is fine as the tests get darker & darker everyday :D i guess its normal for some people. well done bet you're so relieved! xx

So glad to hear everything is okay Sarah you must be so relieved :happydance:

It's so nice to get a little pic as well isn't it. Ours has taken centre stage on the mantlepiece!!

Amy xx

Ladies, you've helped me tremendously! I am 5+2 right now and have been getting pink spotting when I wipe as well. Last night it was a lot, but it's still only when I wipe. I was sure I was in the process of losing this baby or having an ectopic!!! You've given me some hope that all is ok! Thank you!

Happy to help hun.
It is such a scary experience to go through, but reassuring to get through.
Trouble is I'm a bit scan greedy now - I obviously had that early scan, then my 12 week scan was actually at 10+6, so quite close together, which means it feels like the wait to 20week scan seems to be taking FOREVER!

Good luck honey, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"