Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Hi dan-o. Thanks for the welcome!! Think it's going to more difficult to conceive now I'm older/wobblier!!!
How about you?? How long have you been ttc? Where are you in your cycle? X

Hi embo, I'm sure you will have no problems & I'll keep my fingers crossed you hit the jackpot asap!

Are you ov testing,charting or anything? Or just going with the flow :)

As for me, I'm in the 2ww at the mo & waiting (not so patiently!) to test! :D

I've been TTC for 18 months now & have been preg once in that time (sadly MC tho)

Oh and I'm also older and wobblier, know how you feel there, he he ;)

Dan-o, hang in there with the testing. You know that too early testing might only bring unnecessary disappointment. :winkwink:

Embo, good luck to you.

How is Beanhopes doing? Still busy :sex:?

Any news on harmonygirl?

Dan-o, hang in there with the testing. You know that too early testing might only bring unnecessary disappointment. :winkwink:

Embo, good luck to you.

How is Beanhopes doing? Still busy :sex:?

Any news on harmonygirl?

Hello
I'm ok just feeling out of control, not knowing if I've ovulated or not!! I've learnt my lesson for not temping or testing now.
I guess we'll find out in 12 days.
Hope your bumps are growing nicely. :happydance:
xx

Embo78 - Hi hun......sorry i missed your 1st post...i'm not supposed to be here anymore but i cant help it...welcome anyway :flower:

Dan-O- Did you test?? You can't keep us in suspense......:wacko:

Beanhopes - I'm good thanks hun......time is goign by soooooo slow though i just want 12 weeks to be here safe and sound. Hope you caught the egg hun....maybe it's better that you don't know when you Ov...you might not test so early :shrug:...but it wouldnt have make a difference for me LOL.
Oh and a bit pissed off that work ahve made hubby work compulsory OT this weekend...he wouldnt half mind doing 6am-2pm but they've made them do 8-4pm today and tomorrow for the 1st time ever.....so over the weekend he gets to see Jac for a couple of hours before he goes to bed WTF....:growlmad: and next week he's on 2-10pm..hope those lotto no.s come up tonight :thumbup:

:hugs:

xxx

Embo78 - Hi hun......sorry i missed your 1st post...i'm not supposed to be here anymore but i cant help it...welcome anyway :flower:

Beanhopes - I'm good thanks hun......time is goign by soooooo slow though i just want 12 weeks to be here safe and sound. Hope you caught the egg hun....maybe it's better that you don't know when you Ov...you might not test so early :shrug:...but it wouldnt have make a difference for me LOL.
Oh and a bit pissed off that work ahve made hubby work compulsory OT this weekend...he wouldnt half mind doing 6am-2pm but they've made them do 8-4pm today and tomorrow for the 1st time ever.....so over the weekend he gets to see Jac for a couple of hours before he goes to bed WTF....:growlmad: and next week he's on 2-10pm..hope those lotto no.s come up tonight :thumbup:

xxx

Oh no compulsory OT you never know maybe they'll be too much snow and he'll have to stay home with you and Jac instead. If not I hope your numbers come up too :hugs:

I know when AF is due so it won't be too much of a surprise when she shows up on time.

Going to see my friends tonight, they are expecting their first baby on March 7th. They've just finished their nursery and I'm desperate to see all the cute things they have. I'm going buy them one of those sheepskin rugs for babies pushchairs as I've heard really good reports but they are a bit too expensive when they've already had to buy so much. Hope they like it. xx

xxx

Oh no compulsory OT you never know maybe they'll be too much snow and he'll have to stay home with you and Jac instead. If not I hope your numbers come up too :hugs:

I know when AF is due so it won't be too much of a surprise when she shows up on time.

Going to see my friends tonight, they are expecting their first baby on March 7th. They've just finished their nursery and I'm desperate to see all the cute things they have. I'm going buy them one of those sheepskin rugs for babies pushchairs as I've heard really good reports but they are a bit too expensive when they've already had to buy so much. Hope they like it. xx

PMA hun.....think 'AF will not turn up for at least 9 months' :winkwink:

I'm sure they'll love it :thumbup: I've seen them (not before buying jac's footmuff though) and they look soooo warm.....might invest one for next winter if all goes well....
Have a good weekend :hugs:
xx

xxx

Hiya hun :D

I did & it was BFN :hissy: think I'm out now as I'm 10 days into a 11 day LP.

My boobs are still sore tho, so I will remain hopeful I get a late BFP tomorrow morning :) xx

xxx

Hiya hun :D

I did & it was BFN :hissy: think I'm out now as I'm 10 days into a 11 day LP.

My boobs are still sore tho, so I will remain hopeful I get a late BFP tomorrow morning :) xx

10dpo is very early days hun :hugs:..... oh and it shouldnt matter how long into your LP you are......if AF doesnt show on day 12 you still might not get a BFP till 14dpo or later .....it all depends on when implantation occurs and how soon hcg doubles for that 2nd line to appear :winkwink:.
Here's some special :dust::dust::dust: for you all....

xxx

Hi everyone,

Enjoying reading your updates! Me, it's OV time (EWCM today). We BD two nights ago, not last night, will today... if I can get OH to bed, that is. I don't know if it's the TTC or me or what, but it's been harder to get him interested. So here I am spending the day worrying about whether we will :sex: tonight (and the rest of the week).

Went to the dr. the other day, who rx'ed anastrozole and premerin for three months if nothing happens now. The regime sounds pretty scary (anastrozole is actually a breast-cancer drug, and premerin is supposed to cause terrible nausea), so I'm hoping it happens this month!

But it won't if OH won't... AAAARRRGGGHHH. I shouldn't have told him when I'd be OVing.

Good luck catching that egg EllaMom2b :D :spermy: xxx

10dpo is very early days hun :hugs:..... oh and it shouldnt matter how long into your LP you are......if AF doesnt show on day 12 you still might not get a BFP till 14dpo or later .....it all depends on when implantation occurs and how soon hcg doubles for that 2nd line to appear :winkwink:.

xxx

BFN again today & AF cramps are starting right on cue.
:witch: should arrive overnight or in the morning :(

I think I'm going to give it one more cycle before asking for help from the docs :)

:hug:

xxx

BFN again today & AF cramps are starting right on cue.
:witch: should arrive overnight or in the morning :(

I think I'm going to give it one more cycle before asking for help from the docs :)

:hug:

Aww hun :hugs::hugs:
Still only 11dpo though and that is till early.....and cramps can be a sign of both AF and pregnancy....don't lose hope just yet :thumbup:
What are you testing with FRER's or ICs?

xx

I got :bfn: at 11dpo so unless Auntie is dropping her rubies then you are still in the game!

Awww thanks for the PMA guys :hugs:

Penguin - I tested my FMU today with my last FRER.
I'll buy more on tuesday is AF is not here by then :) (I should be so lucky, pmsl!)xx

Auntie is dropping her rubies
Ha ha ha :rofl: that analogy made me giggle!! :rofl:

Dan-o, as the others said it is still early and as long as AF doesn't show you, you are still in. Try not to stress about the tests too much. ;)

EllaMom2B, good luck catching that little egg.

AF arrived overnight & right on time as per bloody usual, lol :dohh:

she dropped her rubies - so sorry Dan-o but forwards and soybeanwards you go, valentines bubs? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->