Piperette's CD1 Buddies

I'm in the 2ww now :yipee:

Good luck with your :sex: mission beanhopes, not long until you ov too... lets hope this is our lucky month! :D

Looks like there's only 3 of us still trying for BFP's in the group!

Ladies,

All the Best for you for the New Year and good luck getting your BFP's in 2010.

Beanhopes - Yep.....all b'days are special...i just thought it might have been an extra special one like 21 or something (toyboy :winkwink:) :haha:

Take the b'day prep as practice it will deffo come in handy very soon im sure.

Hope you have a Happy New Year with a BFP real soon hun :hugs:

xxx

Happy new year to all you lovely ladies with 2010 filled with blazing BFPs :hugs:
xx

I'm in the 2ww now :yipee:

Good luck with your :sex: mission beanhopes, not long until you ov too... lets hope this is our lucky month! :D

Looks like there's only 3 of us still trying for BFP's in the group!

Thanks Dan-o I hope this is our month. Although I am enjoying a rather large G&T right now and cooking a romantic meal for my hubs. Definately relaxed about this month, I reckon we'll see the New Year in with :sex: imagine if that's when we catch the little egglet. :haha:

Happy New Year honey and all the best. When will you be due to test honey??
xxx

Beanhopes - Yep.....all b'days are special...i just thought it might have been an extra special one like 21 or something (toyboy :winkwink:) :haha:

Take the b'day prep as practice it will deffo come in handy very soon im sure.

Hope you have a Happy New Year with a BFP real soon hun :hugs:

xxx

Big hugs and happy 2010 back at you xxx

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to stop in and wish you all a Happy New Year. Take it easy, enjoy yourself, and you will soon have your little bean.

xoxo

Hi ladies,

It has been quiet on here the last few days. Hope you are all doing okay.

All good here. Just busy :sex: :haha:
Should ovulate in the next day or so but I'm not testing so I'll just see what happens.
Hope everyone else is well and we have lots of PMA x

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and happy new year... here's to our BFPs in January!!!!

AF just disappeared yesterday. CM returned today. So I'm counting on OV (don't chart) around the 15th, since my cycles have been 29-31 days since going off the pill in Sept. That means BDing the 10th through the 19th, I think. Sound like a plan?

I'm totally baby-mad this month (OH and I are older, so the clock is ticking). Trying to stay positive. Why is this so hard?!

Hugs to you all. Very glad to know you're all there, and we're all in this together.

Good luck ladies!! :D

I'm 2ww-ing at the mo.... roll on sunday! :coffee: (so I can POAS!)

Dan-O - one strong lady if you're holding out till 12dpo to test....my tests would have probably been out tomorrow LOL...good luck hun.

Beanhopes - Hope you're still :sex: 24/7 ...watch out in case you over do it and injure yourself especially if you're being adventurous :haha:
Go catch that egg hun :hugs:

Ellamom2be - Happy new year to you too :hugs:

xx

:haha:
Dan-O - one strong lady if you're holding out till 12dpo to test....my tests would have probably been out tomorrow LOL...good luck hun.

Beanhopes - Hope you're still :sex: 24/7 ...watch out in case you over do it and injure yourself especially if you're being adventurous :haha:

xx

Hiya Honey
I'm doing great thanks. How are you and your little bumplet?
I'm totally confused this month as I've had ewcm for 5 days and then now when I'm supposed to oving nothing and today it's creamy (sorry tmi!:blush:).
We :sex: cd7, cd9 (x2), cd11 and cd12, plan to tonight cd14 and we'll keep going throughout the month so I'm hoping I've done enough to catch the eggie.
I'll keep you posted on developments.
Just booked a romantic hols for end of the month which will be timed with ovulation for my next cycle if we don't get it this month. :happydance:
xx

:haha:

xx

Hiya Honey
I'm doing great thanks. How are you and your little bumplet?
I'm totally confused this month as I've had ewcm for 5 days and then now when I'm supposed to oving nothing and today it's creamy (sorry tmi!:blush:).
We :sex: cd7, cd9 (x2), cd11 and cd12, plan to tonight cd14 and we'll keep going throughout the month so I'm hoping I've done enough to catch the eggie.
I'll keep you posted on developments.
Just booked a romantic hols for end of the month which will be timed with ovulation for my next cycle if we don't get it this month. :happydance:
xx

Hello hun:flower:

Maybe you've Ovd earlier this month.....maybe last night/early today?! I found that i only generaly had EWCM for the day leading up to Ov.....like last month i had EWCM late on in the day on Wednesday and early Thurs when i had my peak...and i think i Ov pretty soon after my peak (reason i think this is EWCM didnt last all that long after the peak and ive conceived 2 times when having the BD session when i peak in the morning :blush:)

Sounds like your havig fun :sex: make sure you keep at it :haha:
How exciting..where have you booked to go?

Bumplet is fine....already feeling fat and bloated...but i can live with that. And chasing a 8 month old rolling around the living room-just because he can....i need eyes in the back of my head LOL

:hugs:
xx

x

OK so maybe waiting until sunday was a tad ambitious, pmsl.
Think I may POAS tomorrow :rofl: xx

Hi peeps!! Please can I join?? I'm on CD 3 though. Only a little itsy bitsy bit infront!! Last month my cycle was 32 days, longest in months, just got my ov tests in the post and I'm going to start temping tomorrow morning. It's my first month ttc. I'm excited but a little overwhelmed!!
Em x

Hi embo! Hope you get first time lucky!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->