Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Piperette

Proud Mummy to 2 Boys
Reaction score
Hi,

Although my temp today is not below the coverline, AF has arrived last night and I think I am now on CD1.

Anyone else?

:coffee:

Me too piper, bang on time unfortunately. Ah well, here goes cycle 3

Fingers crossed that this one will be our lucky cycle, char. :winkwink:

Do I remember right that you are also using the CBFM?

Yep, I am indeed. I'm also gonna start using a bbt this cycle, see if that helps as I think I might have low progesterone levels, so temping will help me thinks x

This is my very first post, but I am also on CD1, and this will also be cycle 3 for me too.

Welcome to the forum, FrenchFry. Are you using anything like the Clearblue monitor, temp charting, OPK's?

I used OPKs this past month. My husband and I BD'd two times around that time, or maybe 3, once before ovulation and twice after. But I have to say that he is getting pretty sick of the formality of it all! He keeps telling me to stop stressing and being so rigid, but the baby bug has hit me bad!

I also came off of BC in August. However, I had a positive OPK this past month and my cycle was 28 days on the dot, so I think my body has adjusted fine.

Of course you can, harmonygirl72. Welcome. :) Are you using anything like the Clearblue monitor, temp charting, OPK's?

Hiya ladies

AF arrived this morning after being 3 days late - sooo cruel!

I'm on a normal 28 day cycle and this month I will be testing using a Persona monitor as I already have one. I also think I'll buy some normal ovulation test sticks too. Can you recommed a specific brand?

I'm taking this 3rd cycle very seriously. Didn't want to get too stressed about it before but it's taken over.

Here's to lots of :bfp: this month and :dust: to all. xx

Im gonna try to have high hops for this cycle. Got to stay positive! Lets see if any of us get the BFP this month!

Hi

This is my first post here and I am on CD1. I wanted to know if I could join in. I currently stop taking BC after 10 years in July. I just signed up for FF, but I really don't understand how to use it yet. The lessons have been helpful though. I am going to start using OPKs this cycle.

Baby Dust to ALL!!

Wow, cycle 3 for alot of us!! I know it is early in the TTC game, but it is already sooo frustrating. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Beanhopes, what is a Persona monitor?

Good evening ladies.

_Hope_ , Beanhopes and DeDe80 of course you can join. Welcome. :flower:

Beanhopes, I have only tried the Clearblue digital OPK's, but can highly recommend them. There is no analyzing and interpreting lines, it's either a circle or a :).

Technically I am in cycle 3 too.

How long are everyone's cycles?

Mine are 28-29 days long, not IN cluding the spotting

They were 28 days long, but this last one was only 24 days long. I hope it goes back to being 28 days long this cycle. I was thinking about getting the CBFM, but hasn't decided on it. I think I should since my cycle changed last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->