pixifoto at mothercare

have you got a timpsons shoe place near you? They are now doing photos. The bristol one you get 12 assorted size pics, big, medium and wallet ones all for £25! Right bargin if you ask me!

I had mine done and they were absolutely fantastic. I got my free picture and then I was left to pick the rest I wanted in peace. We had a bit of a chat about which the best pictures were but there was no pressure.

We got 6 pictures (including the free one) and that was 5 big pictures and then 5 A4 sheets with littler pictures on and it cost £110

She took 9 poses in total but we only went for the "posey" ones as I do photography myself and I had loads of the "basic" pictures already.

i HATE pixi foto.

i went in with a 3 week old baby had no idea about prices but i presmued we'd get a shoot and some pictures for £150 odd quid most, cos thats pretty much what it is for studios round here.

i took props made a big thing of it, and they quoted me £1,500!!!
it was all pressure pressure pressure and making me feel like that was a reasonable price. it was an in your face hard sale.
i was shocked and didnt know how to get out of the situation i told them the photos i wanted and said i didnt want frames or anything and she said it could be done for £500 which to me is silly money but i liked them, i was too shy to back away and leave with nothing, and i was a crazy sleep deprived new mum, so i paid, they were crap photos really looking back and wish i never went.
do not reccomend them AT ALL.

I have had the worse experience with pixi foto (Doncaster) the free photo cost me £10 (apparently for aking the photos) and then the free photo comes with a pink background- that is suitable for houses in th 70s! When i asked for it to be white the response was incredibly rude and dismissive. I then phoned head office and the staff were again dismissive. To purchase extra photos it costs a fortune and then when you have a prolem they dont even want to sort it out. I HATE pixi foto!

someone stopped me the other day and they were on about all these offers but i just said my uncle is a photographer and i get them done for free, that soon shut them up :haha:

i personally think they make the prices up as they go along, heard so many different prices

:flower:

have you got a timpsons shoe place near you? They are now doing photos. The bristol one you get 12 assorted size pics, big, medium and wallet ones all for £25! Right bargin if you ask me!

agree, prices start at £5.99 in mine and the bigger packages are £15, £20, £25 (there is even bigger packages) and you can mix the photos you want in the package.

:flower:

if your looking for just few pics bigger than wallet size max speilman and klick do a 5.99 deal which is great x

Wow! Old thread!

Personally I don't like the Pixifoto photos, especially the backgrounds they use. I went to Venture and got an absolutely stunning picture taken and framed, and I'd recommend them if you have the money, or a decent freelancer if you haven't. Venture use a white background and the photos looked so good with no coloured background distracting from me and Lily.

omg i cant believe the prices!! wev been sorting out a photoshoot for MIL's birthday which we are going to do some time around xmas. its going to be a family photo (so MIL, SIL, BIL, OH, me and LO)but she does do just babies and she said she would do a couple of LO for us. it costs £15 for the shoot including a free photo and then photos start at £8 (for 7 x5). she wasnt the cheapest one we found, but she was really understanding and helpful (MIL has OCD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->