Plain Lego and Lego wall..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tilly-maggie

Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone knows where I can get plain lego blocks from for my nephew, and I thought I saw someone post here they bought a lego wall from somewhere. If anyone has any ideas where I can get these id be really greatful. Thanks.

Do you have any lego stores near you? We have a store that is only lego and you can buy just about any piece in there. I have seen a few single pieces and blocks sold at independent toy stores, as well. Not sure how much help I am to you as I am out in Canada, but you if you look up lego stores, you may have some luck? :flower:

I got some for ds1 for xmas :

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/LEGO-Creative-Bucket-10662

They do larger sizes too x

I was going to suggest the bucket of them as well, that's what I bought my boys.

For the wall: are you on Pinterest? I've seen posts on there with how to use the Lego bases to make a wall for them. Looks pretty easy; just buy a bunch of the bases and glue to a something you can hang up on the wall. The bases are sold at toysrus, and on amazon.

Wilkinsons sell their own brand of Lego called blox. They are compatible with Lego and they sell base boards fairy cheap. I bought Lucas a tub of official Lego abs a couple of the cheap boards to build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"