• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Planet Earth

Layla

Reaction score
Anyone watched it before?

The new series starts tonight, i cant wait!. I love programs like these, they fasinate me!

yes im sad lol

xx

its a show which looks at things on diffrent elements on earth, takes you places you didnt know exsited. its like a nature program i guess, but teh pictures/views they show you are amazing

xx

layla i think that prog is 2 intelliegent 4 me i struggle with the shiny show :rofl:

lol, what you like! :D

I loved it, it was all about ice last night, antartica etc and the wild life there.

Its on today again at 7 so im going to get the kids to watch it, im such a horrible mum! haha

next week is all about the plaines, so they will like that, lions, monkeys etc

xx

my mum just phoned... aparantly she recorded it 4 me :? she said shed bring the dvd up l8r :?!!!

when is it on? eery night or every sun night?

it sounds like some thing me and kris would enjoy but i have missed it :evil:

on again tonight at 7pm bbc2 i think

Jase said:
on again tonight at 7pm bbc2 i think
then is it one once a week? every sunday?

il set it to record :)

every sunday at 9 pm on bbc1 then repeated for kiddies at 7 pm on the monday on bbc2.

bloody female penguins bugger off and feed there fat faces for a month while the dads stand in the freezing dark, your all suffering because of the bad female penguin karma i tell thy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"