Planned Teen Pregnancy anyone? (at 18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 21 and have been with my DH for 3 1/2 years, he's 20. We have been living in our own house for over a 1 1/2 years. We both work full time, i have for 3 years he has for 2. We got married last August and started TTC July before the wedding and concieved in January this year. Our baba is due shortly after our 4 year anniversary :D i'll be 22 DH will be 21 xx

Hey :)

Im Lianne, I introduced myself and my story in the introducing section, if any of you would like to check it out and read...:winkwink:

I'm 19 and WTT with my fiance that is turning 20 in a few weeks. Has anyone else my age, or a bit younger planned their pregnancy or are actually TTC? Either 18, 19 or around 20. (read teen pregnancy rules)

And for those who have planned it, how did you tell your parents and family that it wasnt an accident and that you actually were trying to have a child?

What is the greatest reward at the end of each day? And what makes being a young mom better in your opinion?[/QUOTE
Hey :)

Im Lianne, I introduced myself and my story in the introducing section, if any of you would like to check it out and read...:winkwink:

I'm 19 and WTT with my fiance that is turning 20 in a few weeks. Has anyone else my age, or a bit younger planned their pregnancy or are actually TTC? Either 18, 19 or around 20. (read teen pregnancy rules)

And for those who have planned it, how did you tell your parents and family that it wasnt an accident and that you actually were trying to have a child?

What is the greatest reward at the end of each day? And what makes being a young mom better in your opinion?
My OH and myself definitely planned our 2 little girls I'm 17 so I was 14 when I had my little girl and we wanted a baby so badly that we just tried and became pregnant and I'm pregnant right now because we wanted another baby and we will probably habe more in the future
Congrats on your pregnancy btw if you want to talk just message me x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh