Plantar Fascitis anyone? Or foot problems?

stepmum

Oliver's Mummy
Reaction score
My left foot has been feeling weird for the last 2 weeks and I'm not sure what's up with it. It started of as an intermittent throb that lasted a couple of seconds and would happen for a couple of minutes and then maybe later on in the night. Now it's like an ache which tapers off towards the afternoon. It's on the outside of my left foot between my heel and little toe. My mum thinks it's plantar fascists as she had it but hers is her heel.

It's not mega sore, just annoying and my mum said provided it doesn't get really bad it will calm down on it's own and to just use anti-inflammatory gel.

Anyone had this or something similar?

I must add I suffer from health anxiety so I hate going the doctors as I'm always convinced it's life threatening:cry: so I'm just looking for reassurance and I can soldier on.

I know you said you hate going to the doctors but plantar fasciitis is not life threatening so you should go to get it checked out and treated properly. There are over the counter treatments but I think it's best to get it looked at first.

I know you said you hate going to the doctors but plantar fasciitis is not life threatening so you should go to get it checked out and treated properly. There are over the counter treatments but I think it's best to get it looked at first.

Thanks for your reply :thumbup:

I built up the courage and went to the walk in centre and they said it's in the wrong place to be plantar fasciitis. They think it's ligament pain and have prescribed ibuprofen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->