Planting Pumpkin Seeds (TTC Sept/Oct 2011)

I think I'll wait another 3 months or so to come off the pill - then if BFP comes early it will be okay still!

I'm currently taking a prenatal vitamin in place of my regular multivitamin which has folic acid. I was told by my doctor to take at least 400 mcg folic acid now, knowing that I'll be TTC later this year just to get it in my system. My prenatal vitamin has more than that, of course, but now I don't have to change vitamins when I do TTC.

Do any of you have journals? I haven't started one, but have thought about it...

Yeah I suggested to my oh that I should just take a prenatal now but he seems to think I am getting ahead of myself!! Lol.

I have also been thinking about doing a journal, still feel it's a little too early to start though. But I really like the idea! X

Yeah I suggested to my oh that I should just take a prenatal now but he seems to think I am getting ahead of myself!! Lol.

I have also been thinking about doing a journal, still feel it's a little too early to start though. But I really like the idea! X

As long as you take folic acid or a daily multi with some folic acid then you're good to go if he thinks the prenatals are too early! I have had many doctors tell friends they should be on them 3 months before they TTC, so if I take that into consideration then I'm early too!

I am going to wait on the journal as well - maybe when I finally get off the pill we might start that journey.

Yeah when coming off the pills seems like agood milestone. X

Hello ladies,

My hubby and I are planning on TTC from sept 2011. Im very excited and can't wait!!
Im thinking of starting folic acid and vits from my birthday in June. Im not on the pill and usually have regular periods, but havent had one this month yet......done a test which was neg....think it might be stress of moving house!!
Hope it comes back soon!!

Can't wait to share the next 6 months and more with you xxx

Hello ladies! I would like to join your thread while wtt. Here's a bit of info about me.

Name: alicia
Been with jason for 6 year, currently engaged want to try for #1

I was previously on the dreaded depo. I received my last shot oct '10 and my doc put me on the pill to regulate my cycles and told me to begin taking a prenatal vitamin, folic acid, and calcium as the depo literally sucks the life out of you. Lol. She advised me not to ttc until we have our appt in june as I have a history of cervical dysplasia and she wants to make sure all my lady parts are in working condition. Lol So, we will most likely begin trying around aug/sept. Now to see if I can last the wait.

Wow lots of lovely ladies to chat to while we wait! It's never too early for prenatals as it's just vitamins that the body could benefit from at anytime :)

Hey Ladies!
I'm WTT #2 until either July or Oct/Nov. :) I spent my entire first pregnancy (2008) on the BNB site from conception to delivery and loved the relationships I built. I still talk with several of the mommies! I look forward to getting to know all of you. My sweet daughter was born in June 2009. :cloud9:

I swear...this site makes me want to start trying now :rofl:. Then I have to remind myself of how horrible my pregnancy was. :dohh:

Name: Jenn

Mum2Micah, I'm sorry to hear about your MC. :hugs:

I don't know much about charting... yet! I have the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and plan to follow that. Another board member also gave me an online charting site that she used - https://www.fertilityfriend.com

I used both of those references when I conceived my daughter. The info was right on spot. :happydance:

Just wanted to share this pregnancy test website. Tests are a $1.00 and are completely accurate. I think I bought 50 my last go around! :rofl:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

Thanks Hun. I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy that was only discovered on fri at 8 weeks :( I lost my right tube and in recovery now.
I'm a bit scared to try again but like you being in this site has been a great help.

Thanks for that - I would have been spending tons of money at the local drug store had I not found that! Do you have any experience with their OTKs? I think once I get of the BCP and start charting, I may want to test.

Thanks Hun. I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy that was only discovered on fri at 8 weeks :( I lost my right tube and in recovery now.
I'm a bit scared to try again but like you being in this site has been a great help.

Oh my gosh, that is such sad news! :hugs: Hopefully your recovery is going smoothly and your little munchkins are keeping you company and happy. Did the dr. say you could start trying again?

Oh my gosh, that is such sad news! :hugs: Hopefully your recovery is going smoothly and your little munchkins are keeping you company and happy. Did the dr. say you could start trying again?

Yeah is sad but I'm dealing ok with it. My recovery is going well but not allowed to do much so fam is helping me out. The doc didn't really say but from I've read you can ttc 3 months after op. We didn't plan this pregnancy so won't be trying in 3 months but a little bit before when we originally planned. We have always got pregnant first try but with one tube it may take longer hence why we starting a bit earlier.

Heya! Can I join you guys? I am tentatively planning to TTC in Sept to Nov but my son needs a Kidney transplant in the next year or so and I am not going to try if I know his transplant will be soon as I need to focus all my time on him :) Hopefully I will be joining you all though!

Name: Nancy
How long together: 3 years in July (engaged for 2 years)
Children William: 14 months
Ttc: in Sept - Nov, depending on my son and his kidney transplant.

xx

The wait is driving me crazy. Just found out my 15 yr old cousin is 13 weeks pg! Her mother, sisters nd grandmother keep saying how wondeful it is and how beautiful the baby will be. Now all I have been hearing for the past 2 days is "when are you gonna have a baby? How old are you and how come you're not pg?" :-\
One, I don't just do things without thinking and when I'm ready, ill have a baby (or two or three lol). Two, I'm only 26. I still have time. I'm not a senior citizen. Three, my cousin is the only one upset about the situation. She has repeatedly told me she is not ready and will need lots of help. I've always been there for her (I was her babysitter) and will be there for her now but its hard to watch her belly grow and see her u/s as I want that experience so bad.

Hi Girls,

Can I bounce in and join you please?

I was originally going ttc straight after my wedding in 8 weeks time (argh, feel so unorganised!) but I got a new job 3 weeks ago and feel we need to put it off, originally it was going to be Nov, but I really cant wait that long, so we are going to ttc from Sep :) and i figure if I miraculously did fall pregnant within the first month ( highly unlikely) then i will at least have been there for a year, which I feel is acceptable. I wish i didn't worry sooooo much.

How long together: 2 1/2 years
Children: None ttc no 1
Ttc: Sep :)

I have already bought some pregnaycare (Sp) care vitamins, which I am going to start to start taking end of may/early June. I am trying to eat healthy and loose some weight.

Will be great to chat to other people who are waiting, roll on sep :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->