Planting Pumpkin Seeds (TTC Sept/Oct 2011)

Omg...so close...yet so far!!! *squeal*

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hi and can I join you?

Me and DH will be starting try for baby number 1 in September. Am so so so excited. :happydance:

Have felt ready for a couple of years now but have had to wait for DH's job to settle down. Although we are both 30 he is on a graduate scheme and due to the recession he has not been able to move off it and into a 'real' job. He has a permanent contract so no worries of him losing his job but it has been a really long wait for him to move on and get some kind of pay rise. He should have finished Feb 2010. :-(

Am also trying to lose some weight. I have M.E. which makes it difficult to lose weight and so far I have lost 2 and a half stones but would like to lose another stone before TTC.

Anyway, glad to read that everyone is equally excited. I don't know how we are going to get to September onwards!!! :shrug:

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hi and can I join you?

Me and DH will be starting try for baby number 1 in September. Am so so so excited. :happydance:

Have felt ready for a couple of years now but have had to wait for DH's job to settle down. Although we are both 30 he is on a graduate scheme and due to the recession he has not been able to move off it and into a 'real' job. He has a permanent contract so no worries of him losing his job but it has been a really long wait for him to move on and get some kind of pay rise. He should have finished Feb 2010. :-(

Am also trying to lose some weight. I have M.E. which makes it difficult to lose weight and so far I have lost 2 and a half stones but would like to lose another stone before TTC.

Anyway, glad to read that everyone is equally excited. I don't know how we are going to get to September onwards!!! :shrug:

Welcome!! We are all so excited! This summer feels like the longest wait ever, but I bet it will go by so fast and we'll be all starting before we know it!

Hurry up September!!! Not that I want to wish my life away.......but hurry up!! x

Have you ladies thought about what you are going to buy yet? I.e pram, cot, clothes etc?

Its all i think about :cloud9:

Totally off topic but i really want a doula too!

x

Omg I hadn't thought about it at all recently but now you've got me off and going I'm thinking nursery themes!! Hahaha.

I like the hungry caterpillar ones.

X

Have you ladies thought about what you are going to buy yet? I.e pram, cot, clothes etc?

x

Gosh, I think about that all the time! I am sure that by the time we are ready to buy things everything that I think I like now will be out of date!

I love looking at Strollers, Car Seats, and Carriers - all online though!

x

I'm super lucky because my big sis is a midwife, and although I still have to have my baby in the hospital, she's going to be there as my doula! :happydance:

x

I'm super lucky because my big sis is a midwife, and although I still have to have my baby in the hospital, she's going to be there as my doula! :happydance:

I really want one!! Ive heard great things about them, i think they are only £500 at the most! Fab!

I also love looking at maternity clothes, i am determined to not be a slummy mummy!

Me too! I think the maternity clothes are super cute these days!!! Can't wait!!

Ahhhh i just cant wait. Do you want a boy or girl? Or dont you mind?

I always said I would love a little girl. But I know I won't actually care what it is. I would love a little boy too! What about you?

Im exactly the same!!! I would love a girl but as long as its healthy i wouldnt mind :happydance:

Oh my! I'm starting to get all giddy just thinking about it! :cloud9:

Augie, looking at your tickers, our timelines seem very similar! I don't have one for TTC, but it'll probably land around the same time as you.

Puppymom, we should be TTC buddies! I don't have one yet. :p

:hi::hi: Hi!! Hope its not too late to join in? Have just read through all the posts and I would love to join you guys!!

About me, I'm 28 I've been with Hubby since 2003 and we've been married 6 years this June. We had 1 ds who is 10 months old. I can't wait to TTC again, we won't be charting or anything as I don't understand it, I like to just go with the flow and test like crazy :) Have already started stockpiling preg tests from poundland! I would love to ttc NOW! but dh has said he wants to wait until aug/sept. So I figure this will be a great thread to join, I can't wait to start ttc :happydance::happydance:

and a really great book that I found a really easy informative read was my best friends guide to pregnancy. It was the only book that I came across that wasn't really a reference book and you could 'read' it.

and I'm hoping to start a journal on here & lose weight before ttc no 2 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->