Planting Pumpkin Seeds (TTC Sept/Oct 2011)

I have been Reading my first book on
pregnancy! It feels like a first little step!!

We're house hunting so next step is to get house and have a room for my pumpkin seed!!

Hope your all doing well. X

Ohhh Miss Broody, what book are you reading? I have just got conception, pregnancy and birth by Dr Miriam Stoppard, cant put it down :)

xxx

Hi! New to the site...can I join in here?

Name: Cassie
Partner: Nick (also 24)
How long together? 5.5 years total, dated for one, married for 4.5
Children? Roxanne (age 3 but will be 4 in a few weeks)

and most importantly, waiting to try in? September

Ohhh Miss Broody, what book are you reading? I have just got conception, pregnancy and birth by Dr Miriam Stoppard, cant put it down :)

xxx

I've got pregnancy and birth by Miriam also. It's pretty good, but I expected it to be a bit better. I think I want something with a bit more about conception, maybe this book is for a bit later. X

Just want to say hi to all the new girls TTC Sept/Oct! I have been off bnb for a couple days as DH and I are planning a move. :) So excited!!! Just wanted to share a book I'll be buying "What to excpect, before you're expecting" part of the what to expect series. I'm looking forward to reading that for some more advice.

Hi! New to the site...can I join in here?

Name: Cassie
Partner: Nick (also 24)
How long together? 5.5 years total, dated for one, married for 4.5
Children? Roxanne (age 3 but will be 4 in a few weeks)

and most importantly, waiting to try in? September

Welcome, just wanted to share that I've been married for 4 1/2 as well and just shy of 6 yrs together :) Congrats on your Sept wtt date :)

Name: For now I'll just stick w/ MrsBeans :)
Partner: R (age 28)
How long together? 7 years
Children? This will be our first!

and most importantly, waiting to try in? Starting in Sept, but if it doesn't happen by Nov will have to wait until the following year (I'm in pretty rigorous academic program at the moment and would like to have summer baby)

So ridiculously excited for this to be official! And, we're not telling anyone until I'm quite far along (12 weeks minimum), so it will be great to have others to share with here! :)

xxx

I've got pregnancy and birth by Miriam also. It's pretty good, but I expected it to be a bit better. I think I want something with a bit more about conception, maybe this book is for a bit later. X

Yep, I know what you mean, my friend is 20 weeks and I keep reading bits out to her over the phone, well hopefully not to long and it will become a bit more useful :) xxxx

It's nice to meet all of you girls!! :happydance:

Nice gto meet all you new girlies. I will update the list and get to know you all better soon. Having a bit of a time of it at the mo and have been taking some time out from the internet. Just off to Zumba now, but either later or tomorrow I'll post properly. Just wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten you :) x

Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone!

Name: Augie
Partner: Hubby (28)
How long together? Been together for 5 and half years, married for 1 and a half.
Children? No little ones...planning on starting TTC in Septemberish... :D

Hey everyone :)
My Name is Kelly. My partners name is Hunter and he is 21 I am 20. We have one little almost 2 year old girl named Athena. Have been together almost a total of three years (we had a break for about 2 months this past nov,dec,jan but are back together and doing better then ever). We are hoping to start TTC as soon as Hunter gets a good paying job but have set a requirement date of at least 6 months. He was laid off of his last job but hopefully he will get a good one soon. So I may end up leaving you lovely ladies early but we are planning aug/sept/oct for right now :)

Welcome ladies! Can I just say that today I'm extremely clucky and want a baby! That is all :)

Welcome new ladies!!

It is now APRIL......only 4 more new months to get through until its our SEPTEMBER month!!!

We can count it on one hand now! Im soooo excited and very very broody at the moment. Don't have a clue what is going on with my cycle coz its playing up big time, but hopefully it will get back to normal asap

x

Welcome new ladies!!

It is now APRIL......only 4 more new months to get through until its our SEPTEMBER month!!!

We can count it on one hand now! Im soooo excited and very very broody at the moment. Don't have a clue what is going on with my cycle coz its playing up big time, but hopefully it will get back to normal asap

x

Oh my! When I read your post my heart literally skipped a beat... FOUR MONTHS?!
Last night when my hubby and I were making strawberry shortcake together he says "I remember my mom and dad making this a lot when I was little...I can't wait to have kids!" I'm so friggin excited!!

Yeah 4 months, coz now we are in April this month doesn't count anymore hahaha!!!!

I love it when my hubby says things like that! xxx

Yay, its April!!! Can't believe its getting so close. My book what to expect before you're expecting should be here tomorrow and my knitting kit (I wanna make a baby blanket :) on Tuesday which hopefully will keep me occupied til May. Fx for sanity thru the wait. Lol

Yay, its April!!! Can't believe its getting so close. My book what to expect before you're expecting should be here tomorrow and my knitting kit (I wanna make a baby blanket :) on Tuesday which hopefully will keep me occupied til May. Fx for sanity thru the wait. Lol
awww me too!!! I need to learn to knit first though!!!

It was one of my WTT goals, but I've been soooooo busy!!! I hope I get time to learn. I'm gonna hide out a lot in first few months to stop people guessing so I guess I can learn then!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->