Play Pen

I always just put Jasmine on a blanket in the shade. She ate a few blades of grass and few handfuls of dirt, but she is none worse the wear ;)

The only time I used the playpen I got was at the barns before Jasmine could walk because obviously the horses are a safety issue. She hated it though and never has spent any length of time in it. If your LO is walking it likely may not be worth it.

I use one but i use it for the fireplace as i couldnt find a guard big enough :haha: I think it would be amazing outside...kinda tempted if it wasnt so big. I think if you left it there would be fine but would be a pain to take back??

I always just put Jasmine on a blanket in the shade. She ate a few blades of grass and few handfuls of dirt, but she is none worse the wear ;)

The only time I used the playpen I got was at the barns before Jasmine could walk because obviously the horses are a safety issue. She hated it though and never has spent any length of time in it. If your LO is walking it likely may not be worth it.

Yeah I'm not bothered about her eating stuff, when it's on the grass I won't have the mat in anyway. It's just our garden isn't very safe, we have lots of stone steps and a pond and I think it's fine if I'm playing with her or whatever but I need to get on with some gardening, lol. It's more for use at the allotment until I get some fencing up, if I ever do.

She isn't walking yet.

I use one but i use it for the fireplace as i couldnt find a guard big enough :haha: I think it would be amazing outside...kinda tempted if it wasnt so big. I think if you left it there would be fine but would be a pain to take back??

Yeah it's really heavy, so I'm thinking I will probably just put a tarpaulin over it in the summer and leave it out there, I brought it in yesterday as it's so wet and thought Jake would be mad at me leaving it out when we've only just got it! :haha:

We have the same playpen you bought (also bought on ebay!), but you can configure it anyway you want (as long as its safe from falling over), we have it infront of the fire, CD rack and TV stand, so not used as a playpen at all. They're really versitile.
I never thought about using it in the garden, so I might try this too!

i have a playpen, i didnt realise it was naughty :blush: leyla has tons of toys in there and tbh since christmas its just too full of toys for her to go in, i need to sort it out and get it up and running again

when i say playpen it is a travel cot lol, i use it as a playpen

x

You know those ball pools... well I'm just looking at one on the Early Learning Centre website and it says from 2 years... does anybody know why that is? If I didn't fill it with balls, would it be safe for Leyla to wriggle around in? I don't want to get a proper playpen because it would literally take up all of the floor space in our living room, but with a lower down thing, at least we could walk in and out of it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->