playgyms?

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Was looking at them tonight... they say 0+.. but when did your LO actually start playing with it??

She didn't start playing with them until 1+ months but she did like laying on them and looking at the toys from birth :D

savannah doesn't interact with it, like play with it but she loves to just lay and watch the toys on it.

Cool, just trying to decide if I should get it soon, or if I can wait and get it for her for Christmas. She already has a bouncy chair and cradle swing. If she was going to be interested in the play gym soon thn I might get it sooner..

It could wait til xmas if you wanted it to, the bouncey chair and cradle swing are good enough for her for now

My little one loves his already!
He can grab the toys and has a really good kick about on it.
I got this one and an highly recommend it as it's not huge for a small baby and the colours are really bright:

Hebe seems to like hers :) I think it can be sensory overload though if she's under too long - she can get a bit fussy but that might just be her being fussy!!

I will wait until Skyler is a year old as the baby gyms here charge by the hour and are not cheap!He is content with his jumperoo and bouncy chair for now.

I think ur thinking of something dufferent.

I should add that since Hannah was three months old or so we haven't been able to get her on her playgym, she finds it boring now :dohh:

interactive from about 2 months or so, but looked at the colous etc before then.

Hebe seems to like hers :) I think it can be sensory overload though if she's under too long - she can get a bit fussy but that might just be her being fussy!!

Yeah, my LO wont stay under long either. She likes looking and pawing at the toys, but gets cranky and over-stimulated after a few min

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->