playnest

mickey

Reaction score
did/does anybody have one? could it replace a playpen?

I came across them, when I looked for new toys, and possibly they will be a very good place to entertain a five month old as they start to move already!

but, I have my doubts as well, is it suitable for a baby which is able to sit assisted only and rolls over?

I have one of these...

https://www.elc.co.uk/nurseries/content/img/product/113377_ma.jpg https://www.elc.co.uk/nurseries/content/img/product/113377_01ma.jpg

I havent actually used it yet :blush: but I like the idea that the play nest grows with your baby.

x

ahhh, that's sweet :hi:

unfortunately we do not have much space, and I have decided to go for a playpen (even for this I have to remove a chair from the living room :hissy:), as with a playpen I am on the safe side (e.g. can pop her inside and leave her unattended whilst I'm doing dishes or sth like that!)

A travel cot is small then someof teh playpens? Thats what we are going to use ours for maybe. A suggestion anyway :D

Other than that Caitlin has a big puffy play mat (lotty ladybird one), bumbo with tray, highchair, walker, swing & a door bouncer (well getting one) :blush:

thx Wobbles,

I have the impression Juleika likes to move around freely, as even in her bouncing chair she starts to lean outwards of it and is doing her sit ups, LOL, it's so funny :baby:

in her cot she moves all the way round in it, and it is def already to small as a playing area for her, LOL :baby:

not sure if we are able to assemble a door bouncer correctly :dohh: as OH is not very good with things like this ;)

but a high chair we will get as well :hi:

I think it is much better to have a play pen as play nests are not very deep.

I put that one up of Olivias today and to be honest I wouldnt let her out my sight init. Olivia trys to push herself up & in all honesty I think it would be too easy for a baby to topple out head first.

Like you wobbles when she's abit more active I think I might starting using Olivias travel cot for playing whilst im doing the washing up or what ever.

We also have the large blossom farm play mat, sit me up cosy play nest, a high chair, a swing, bouncer & bumbo.

& you wonder what they did in the old days? :rofl:

i have that one too stef, Oliver adores it! x

Oh bless him. Olivia has just spent her time sleeping in it today bless her. Must be comfy!

Love your avatar pic he looks really happy. How are you bearing up lately with your migraines etc? Has those meds helped at all?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->