Playsets - Peppa and Ben & Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
What is your opinion on the playsets that are available for Peppa and B&H? DD has the figures of peppa and her family and king thistle but no playsets to go with them.
I have not bought them as I didnt think they would be worth the money but she loves the figures, so might spoil her with some for Xmas :blush:

There are so many different ones that I don't know where to start, are there any particular ones that are better than others?

xx

We bought a ridiculous amount of Peppa playsets last year. Most of them relate or join together, so we have a big city :rofl:
I'd say shop in B&M, check out Toys R us (they seem to have packed sets not available elsewhere) and Asdas £40 set normally goes to £20 nearer xmas.

We got the peppa house with all the figures furniture etc from b&m a few weeks ago it was only £14.99 dd loves it but it's not worth the 29.99 that other shops are charging. Id love to get some ben and holly sets but the new one is very expensive for all it is the old castle looks good but can't find it anywhere but eBay :(

We used to have some Ben and holly ones (the cave and the castle) and they were really good and lasted ages x

Go to B&M before any where else!! It is so much cheaper in there and you'll be paying £5-10 less than other retailers. There's the Ben & Holly delivery truck on eBay for £12 which is a bargain.

They're all worth money though. I'm getting DD a few Ben and Holly bits this year, she got spoiled with Peppa last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"