Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks xAMILLION ladies, that was more love than I've got today and yesterday combined!! Idk why.. I'm pretty sure Hubby is just plain terrified of losing another so he refuses to acknowledge anything bad..

But I just called my doc from last year at Ohio State and she said to get to an ultrasound asap to clear for ectopic etc.. Gahh just like I THOUGHT she's say. I swear BnB and Google have made me a pretty good doctor. So now to make it through my work day.. this should be fun. Lol AMANDA I hope you are bored today as usual, I'll need your gab to keep my mind off things ;)

morning.
I get to see Alia today :) DH said to me yesterday what if the last ultrasound tech messed up and its a boy.... I started laughing, because we have told everyone its a girl and because we already have TONS of clothing for her. However, Alia was sleeping during our last US and wasn't showing us her body parts really well so we weren't confident in the tech's ability to tell the gender...so who knows. However in my heart Iv always thought she was a girl. I have to do a pregnancy diabetes test today and I have to drink some NASTY drink.... not looking forward for that part.

For all calculating purposes, this site is really kinda cool I feel like, especially for those of you who have gotten your BFP's. :) Gives you date ranges for different times in your pregnancy and what not. Just wanted to share. I found it when I was trying to figure out when 3 + 4 is. I'm anxious to test (obviously!), but not really sure when so I was checking it out because I was able to get a + at 3 + 4 last time.

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-c...p_cl=40&pc_ud_week=5&pc_ud_day=0&pc_ivf_day=1

Good luck to those of you testing today!!

AFM, a small amount of red spotting this morning? I don't usually spot I don't think so I'm not sure what's going on there. Weird.

I use that site every month to see my due date and how many weeks I would be for certain holidays, etc....I'm pathetic lol

Morgan!!! I hope this isn't the case :( Sending so much love your way! FX it was just your bean snuggling in tighter.

Ash! Sorry about the BFN but I swear you will see your BFP soon! Your symptoms are amazinnnng lol.

frsttime- I'm looking at your chart and wondering if you O'd of that GIANT dip. That would put you at 8dpo today and line up perfectly with IB :)

If I don't get pregnant this month and DO get pregnant next month, I'll be due a day after our 1 year anniversary. Hehe :)

Ashlee- I hope you get a BFP soon! use a good brand next time.

Morgan- So sorry hun! Wishing/hoping for the best for you. keep us posted. Hope the bleeding stopped.

Robert- praying that sense of smell is linked to a BFP. That was my first sign was smelling donuts down the hall.

Waves- gosh what a hard place. When my bro was an addict I told him straight out what he was doing to him self and that he was killing himself (I even got the cops involved)... however it was my brother and not my mother. In your situation the hard part is she can kick you out. If you had another place to live Id say be a hard a$$ to her... but if not then you are stuck, I think. Sometimes being strong and hard is the best way when it comes to alcohol/drugs.

Morgan- thinking of you sweetie! There's lots of cases where women have had a bit of bleeding early on, fx'd everything perfectly fine! These are the times I wish we all lived close so we could go shopping or go get some virgin Margs and have a chat...il be thinking about you all day!

Ashlee- sorry about BFN but these symptoms sound promising for sure, go get a FRER hehe!!

Amanda-can't wait to see a test from you too!!

Nikki- so exciting you get to see Alia today, hopefully she's awake and active so you can see her lady parts lol and her bouncing around!! Be sure to post us pics too!! :)

Hey Morgan - I'm so sorry for the scare! Sending good thoughts your way x

Ash - sorry for your BFN :(

Nikki - Pics Pics!!

I'm now at 34 days and no AF... I thought it was coming yesterday - terrible cramps, some pink when I did a CM check but then nothing happened. POAS again this morning BFN. Boobs go from ok to sore to ok to sore...

I'm scared. I have no idea what is going on. I've booked in with my gyn next Tuesday. I cried almost all night - terrible headache today. Yay.

Awwww Amelia :hugs: I'm sorry hun. There's definitely a chance you are pregnant, you're either 12 or 13dpo, our very own Emily in this thread got a BFN at 13dpo and a BFP at 17dpo and is over 30 weeks now into her pregnancy! :) :hugs:

I just did a countdown thing and I am 3 days and 22 hours until I do my first test lol. I might hold off until missed AF because I am just not feeling confident and I can save my frers.

Morgan!!! I hope this isn't the case :( Sending so much love your way! FX it was just your bean snuggling in tighter.

Ash! Sorry about the BFN but I swear you will see your BFP soon! Your symptoms are amazinnnng lol.

frsttime- I'm looking at your chart and wondering if you O'd of that GIANT dip. That would put you at 8dpo today and line up perfectly with IB :)

I didn't even think of that.. ooooh I hope?! Now I have to look and see if BD matched up potentially.

Morgan, praying so hard for you!!

Oh Morgan so sorry. Hoping its just snuggling in better. You prob do need to get an u/s though to see if everything is ok. Also to get your beta done now then again in 48 hours to see if its dropping.

omg morgan!!! i would've just gone myself!!! what the hell? i can't believe he didn't think it was important!! hoping everything is ok hun

Morgan-fx or you!! I hope you get to the dr soon!
Amelia-I know people that don't get positives until way late, they still have normal pregnancies. Fx for you, do you have a dr appt coming up?
Ashlee-did you test and I missed it?
AFM: TMI: my one boob hurt last night, my husband said maybe your pregnant now. :haha:

Morgan-fx or you!! I hope you get to the dr soon!
Amelia-I know people that don't get positives until way late, they still have normal pregnancies. Fx for you, do you have a dr appt coming up?
Ashlee-did you test and I missed it?
AFM: TMI: my one boob hurt last night, my husband said maybe your pregnant now. :haha:

Yea I tested this morning with a cheapie and it was negative

Awwww Amelia :hugs: I'm sorry hun. There's definitely a chance you are pregnant, you're either 12 or 13dpo, our very own Emily in this thread got a BFN at 13dpo and a BFP at 17dpo and is over 30 weeks now into her pregnancy! :) :hugs:

I just don't understand, you know? Like I'm a healthy normal BMI girl. I don't smoke, I have cut down my drinking (I'm Aussie... we drink A LOT in our culture) - only a couple of times a week now and since TTC very rarely at all.... run, I walk, I eat healthy... I'm mostly vegan although since TTC I've relaxed that up a little and include meat from time to time....

In fact I'm probably healthier now than I was when it all happened last time. I went through some serious disordered eating habits, was working out A LOT...not eating much at all. You can live off flavored seltzer water right?

I've used both FRER and cheap tests... boobs sore, then not sore, ... I just want to be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->