Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Amanda, for comparison purposes, it takes our house (of 4 adults) about two weeks to a month to go through a fifth of tequila, and we all have margaritas maybe 2x-3x a week.

Thanks. I was googling and it says the standard for women drinking is 3 drinks a day, no more than 7 a week or you may have a drinking problem. Obviously 7 a week is a bit silly because ive had more than that in a weekend and I don't have a problem but she has at least 7 a day... Can't even imagine how many a week.

She would deny it. Tell me I have no room to talk because I haven't made the best choices in life. Say she doesn't get drunk so it's not an issue (she says this all the time, that she doesn't get drunk.) she'd get angry and defensive.

Morning :)

Do you think it's possible I ovulated yesterday?

Is it this thread where everyone eats pineapple core and seeds? :lol:

She would deny it. Tell me I have no room to talk because I haven't made the best choices in life. Say she doesn't get drunk so it's not an issue (she says this all the time, that she doesn't get drunk.) she'd get angry and defensive.

This is so tricky. I mean, this is coming from a place of love for you right? Like, you are concerned because you care about her....

can you rally some other people in the family and do a bit of an intervention and get her off to see a therapist or at least a doctor for a physical?

Brunette- usually you get a .4 rise with ovulation so I'm not sure if u did. If it keeps going up there's a chance you did!

I think so. Most everything I read and even my doctor says temps rise at least .4 after ovulation.

Poor OH, I am SO freakin grumpy, moody and emotional. I have been snapping at him all day. He is currently sleeping on the couch because I'm so mad at him. Granted, he was being an asshole and deserves the couch tonight.

on another note, I just got hit with a wave of nausea. pretty sure its unrelated.

I could actually see a line better on one of the 99cent tests from Walmart than I could on the cheapie or the FRER. I was shocked. At first I was completely convinced it was an evap until I noticed the light lines on the other 2. I don't know how much luck other people have had with them though...

I don't even know what made me test with all 3...I usually just use the cheapies. I guess bc I had so many tests that I never use I just figured I'd use them up even though I knew I wasn't gonna see anything...lol

Can't wait for you to test!

When I found out I was pregnant the first time, it was on the 88 cent walmart ones. Those are actually all I ended up using. I took 3 of them in the same morning because I was just sure they were wrong.. but they weren't! :) And I found out super early (at 3 w and 4 d)

For all calculating purposes, this site is really kinda cool I feel like, especially for those of you who have gotten your BFP's. :) Gives you date ranges for different times in your pregnancy and what not. Just wanted to share. I found it when I was trying to figure out when 3 + 4 is. I'm anxious to test (obviously!), but not really sure when so I was checking it out because I was able to get a + at 3 + 4 last time.

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-c...p_cl=40&pc_ud_week=5&pc_ud_day=0&pc_ivf_day=1

Good luck to those of you testing today!!

AFM, a small amount of red spotting this morning? I don't usually spot I don't think so I'm not sure what's going on there. Weird.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but I'm thinking it may be too early for implantation bleeding, but that could be possible if I O'ed earlier than FF is saying.. like maybe Thursday like we thought based on the OPK That would make today 5 DPO instead of 4.. I don't know. Is 5 DPO too early for implantation? I'm not trying to grasp at straws, but I don't have any idea why I would have been spotting.. no sex. Hubby is out of town. I'm anxious for some input! :) Still not holding my breath on anything though.

Try searching on Dr. Google if people implant on 4-5 dpo. I usually hear 7-12dpo but you never know.

JULIE- I feel the saaaaaaame way as you (...psssst 6 days behind you!!!:)) And I was so sad when my Digis went blank.. I still stare at my plethora of different sticks, all still sitting in the cupboard. I just can't believe it.

Kara- LOL, I have dipped an hpt in the turly too just to see.. lol it was amazing 2 popped right up.. and to think we were holding our pee for like 12 hrs before for a squinter lol..

And I'm glad you guys want us preggos here too, bc like Waves said, freakin preggo boards SUCK and nobody even really cares about each other and I hate it lol.

AFM- Now for the bad news..

So I took a pic lastnight (which I tried to post but the friggin cell towers are down here) of the test I took, to see if the $ store crap ones had progressed. And they had, nice and dark.

And then the bleeding started. Like my underwear had a huge soak. And we were going to go to the ER lastnight but DH said there's nothing they can do, it's all in God's hands, so we waited to see if it got worse. This morning I was still SLIGHTLY bleeding. But I am not joking, something happened lastnight about 30 mins before I noticed the bleed. I felt a stab and I felt like I was going to pass out. The pain is only on the right side, like ovary O pain..? But anyways I feel like something went wrong lastnight. And I sobbed and had a horrible night, I just wanted to GO TO THE DOCTOR. So then today at work DH's mom is like WTF go to the ER! And I'm all YEAH tell your son that, he didn't think it was that important. I swear I was miscarrying lastnight and he didn't take me seriously and I am just a flamin bitch about it, wouldn't you be?! So yeah, irrited beyond belief and TERRIFIED out of my mind, but I GUESS we'll just go after work. Pray for me please.. I don't have a good feeling abt this.

brunettebimbo-You definitely could have O'd, but like Nichole said, you'll have to see if it keeps rising.
Yes, this is the thread with the pineapple and sunflower seeds lol I ate 1/5 of a pineapple, core and all, 5 and 6 DPO...so don't know if it really helped or not lol I didn't do the sunflower seeds at all though.

frsttimemama-That's a neat website!
I think implantation can happen that early...it's just not very common.

AFM-should get first beta results today...AF is also due today. A little nervous, but tested with FRER this morning and line showed as soon as it went across the window. So that makes me feel better.

So remember me talking about the tarot card reading? I just want to point out that she was only a week off from us finding out in sept and was correct about our due date being in may...weird...

JULIE- I feel the saaaaaaame way as you (...psssst 6 days behind you!!!:)) And I was so sad when my Digis went blank.. I still stare at my plethora of different sticks, all still sitting in the cupboard. I just can't believe it.

Kara- LOL, I have dipped an hpt in the turly too just to see.. lol it was amazing 2 popped right up.. and to think we were holding our pee for like 12 hrs before for a squinter lol..

And I'm glad you guys want us preggos here too, bc like Waves said, freakin preggo boards SUCK and nobody even really cares about each other and I hate it lol.

AFM- Now for the bad news..

So I took a pic lastnight (which I tried to post but the friggin cell towers are down here) of the test I took, to see if the $ store crap ones had progressed. And they had, nice and dark.

And then the bleeding started. Like my underwear had a huge soak. And we were going to go to the ER lastnight but DH said there's nothing they can do, it's all in God's hands, so we waited to see if it got worse. This morning I was still SLIGHTLY bleeding. But I am not joking, something happened lastnight about 30 mins before I noticed the bleed. I felt a stab and I felt like I was going to pass out. The pain is only on the right side, like ovary O pain..? But anyways I feel like something went wrong lastnight. And I sobbed and had a horrible night, I just wanted to GO TO THE DOCTOR. So then today at work DH's mom is like WTF go to the ER! And I'm all YEAH tell your son that, he didn't think it was that important. I swear I was miscarrying lastnight and he didn't take me seriously and I am just a flamin bitch about it, wouldn't you be?! So yeah, irrited beyond belief and TERRIFIED out of my mind, but I GUESS we'll just go after work. Pray for me please.. I don't have a good feeling abt this.

So sorry Morgan, hope everything is just fine and your little bean is in there nice and snug.

AFM, temp went up to its highest today, woke up and first thing I got was another nosebleed, but you know us TTCers, I put my head in a position where blood couldn't get on anything and temped before getting out of bed to take care of it lol. Bfn this morning on a cheapie

Oh Morgan! I really hope you're wrong! Go to the doc...call your gyno...

OMG MORGAN! Prayers, thoughts, good vibes, fingers and toes all crossed for you! :hugs: Please keep us updated.

I can't wait until you are a few more days in and test on a frer Ashlee.

Hey Julie- What was your temps and such like at 7dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->