Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Yea, I didn't get even a faint line until 13dpo with my last bfp so I wasn't really expecting it lol. Hopefully will see something soon though. These nosebleeds are crazy, they better be because I'm pregnant again!

I don't think i've ever had a bloody nose in my life... so if I was to ever get one I would KNOW I was pregnant lol

WOOO I have a conference call scheduled next week with the Head at High Noon in Denver!!!! I cold-emailed him yesterday and now his assistant to scheduling a call... holy crap.

WOOO I have a conference call scheduled next week with the Head at High Noon in Denver!!!! I cold-emailed him yesterday and now his assistant to scheduling a call... holy crap.

wooohoo! that is awesome! Good things happen to good people! :)

It's about future upcoming work.. I still have a job here but maybe... in a few months something might come up.

DH also emailed someone at Baxter last night - a contact forwarded his stuff to someone at Baxter - fingers crossed...

It's about future upcoming work.. I still have a job here but maybe... in a few months something might come up.

DH also emailed someone at Baxter last night - a contact forwarded his stuff to someone at Baxter - fingers crossed...

I hope everything works out the way you want it to! :flower:

I hope everything works out the way you want it to! :flower:

Now all I need is a baby and a unicorn ;)

I don't think i've ever had a bloody nose in my life... so if I was to ever get one I would KNOW I was pregnant lol
Lol I had them a lot as a kid but then hadn't had one in years until my last pregnancy. Now getting 3 in a row...hopefully a good sign. Chad freaks out everytime and is like "OMG what happened?!) lol nothing, it's just a bloody nose...it happens

I wish I had a walmart near me!
Lol probably a good thing! Now you have to wait:haha:

Yay!! How exciting

Lol I had them a lot as a kid but then hadn't had one in years until my last pregnancy. Now getting 3 in a row...hopefully a good sign. Chad freaks out everytime and is like "OMG what happened?!) lol nothing, it's just a bloody nose...it happens

I wish I had a walmart near me!
Lol probably a good thing! Now you have to wait:haha:

Yay!! How exciting
I have a CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid within a block of my work though.... DANGEROUUSSSS.
**edited, Walgreens not walmart!
I left my wallet at home today though (switched purses, forgot to put it in my new one) So I can't even get one until I get home anyways!

Oooo how exciting! What do you do in the TV industry?

]
I have a CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid within a block of my work though.... DANGEROUUSSSS.
**edited, Walgreens not walmart!
I left my wallet at home today though (switched purses, forgot to put it in my new one) So I can't even get one until I get home anyways!

Oooo how exciting! What do you do in the TV industry?

Lol, I have a Rite Aid on the path that I walk the dogs... SO HARD TO RESIST

I work currently as an Associate Producer on a bunch of reality shows :) I've worked on The Voice and Beyond Scared Straight and HGTV Design Star. V Fun!! I also have my own little company on the side and do smaller freelance jobs on weekends for companies and individuals who want web content.

Amelia- great news!!!

Cassidy- I hope its your turn! You deserve it so much!

I work currently as an Associate Producer on a bunch of reality shows :) I've worked on The Voice and Beyond Scared Straight and HGTV Design Star. V Fun!! I also have my own little company on the side and do smaller freelance jobs on weekends for companies and individuals who want web content.

Wow that sounds super awesome and exciting!

Ameila-That job sounds awesome, mine is so boring!!
Morgan-I agree with amanda! How's it going? I hope your ok.

So the infectious disease doctor prescribed him 9 months of medication for latent tuberculosis and then sent us over to get more chest x-rays. They still aren't sure what it is but the doctor thinks it's TB that is inactive atm.

clomid ladies - which days were your prescribed to take it?
morgan, my thoughts and prayers are with you.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->