Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

So the infectious disease doctor prescribed him 9 months of medication for latent tuberculosis and then sent us over to get more chest x-rays. They still aren't sure what it is but the doctor thinks it's TB that is inactive atm.

Hopefully the meds do the trick and the Doc finally figured out what is it

clomid ladies - which days were your prescribed to take it?
morgan, my thoughts and prayers are with you.....

5-9 here.

So the infectious disease doctor prescribed him 9 months of medication for latent tuberculosis and then sent us over to get more chest x-rays. They still aren't sure what it is but the doctor thinks it's TB that is inactive atm.

How did he get tb?

Yeah, we're fine. It's a lot better than some of the other things they were suggesting initially.

"Tuberculosis is caused by bacteria that spread from person to person through microscopic droplets released into the air. This can happen when someone with the untreated, active form of tuberculosis coughs, speaks, sneezes, spits, laughs or sings. "

Yeah, we're fine. It's a lot better than some of the other things they were suggesting initially.

"Tuberculosis is caused by bacteria that spread from person to person through microscopic droplets released into the air. This can happen when someone with the untreated, active form of tuberculosis coughs, speaks, sneezes, spits, laughs or sings. "

I guess I didn't think it was as common anymore.

I am babysitting my cousins kids thursday and friday they are so cute!

I'm having a weird feeling/ache in my stomach, its like I did too many sit ups (when I can assure you..i have not done any) anyone else experience this?

Cassidy- its nice to be one step closer to DH being healthy... will it go away after the meds?

has anyone heard from Morgan??? poor thing my goodness, i'd be a mess!!!

i know i'm really worried :( Poor morgan, what a freaking sick joke that is if it's really etopic, after everything she's been through

At my gen practitioner now, but wanted to update...hcg 164 and progesterone 53.3

At my gen practitioner now, but wanted to update...hcg 164 and progesterone 53.3

wooohoooo Julie! Do you have another beta scheduled to monitor the doubling, or do you have to wait for an appt with your ob?

That's great Julie
!
so sad for Morgan having to deal with this too. Hopefully that isn't the case..

Julie that's fantastic!!! What dpo were you for the draw again?? And you were worries about progesterone! HAH!! :)

I'm worried sick about Morgan :( I feel like she too early for them to Ben make a call like that!

https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

It says you might not even be able to see a sac at 5 weeks and she's only 4+6!

Thinking about you sweetie xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"