Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Yeah but I am just going to use another IC. I'll start the frers saturday.

Now i'm crampy on my right side. Hmmmmmmmmm, body keeps messing with me! Massive backache too.

Oooo Ooo Ooo! Cassidy I can't wait for you to test! Lmao

I'm bloated too, at least it better be bloat, otherwise I'm just getting fat :(. I'm pretty tired right now though...and mega bored

Mmmm peanut butter....

My breasticles are becoming tender but that might be pms. They usually get sore a few days before af.

Another BFN this morning. No more spotting. Temp is still up.. I'm absolutely exhausted today. And tired of thinking about all of this. Not saying I'm out because of the 4 days question between dates I may have O'ed, but feeling it for sure. And maybe 11 DPO is still too early. 7 DPO almost certainly is.. more waiting in store! :) I am so incredibly cranky and irritated today! Not my normal happy go lucky, go with the flow. At all! Geesh!

Better luck to the rest of you ladies who are testing today! Can't wait for Morgan to update, too.

Well, I am kind of surprised. This is the first time EVER that I have seen a test get darker. I know it doesn't look like much but this time you can actually see it on camera. At least now I don't think I'm that crazy lady imagining things. (you now how we get LOL :haha: The test from two days ago (same brand) was so light I could not get it to show up on camera.

My new plan: continue testing on cheapies tomorrow, FRER on Sunday and blood test on Monday to confirm. Not celebrating yet but this sure does give me that extra bit of hope God knew I needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 18
i don't see it hun, probably the camera and lighting. :) hurrah for you though!!! i believe you!

CONGRATS MARIE!!! My advice to you is to buy a 3 pack of FRERs and take one every morning.. very reassuring to see how nice and dark they get :)

AFM- Sorry for the late update once again, I will have internet again tomorrow!!!

The good news: they did another ultrasound and found nothing abnormal. DH and I got to see a gestational sac and YOLK SAC smack dab in he middle of my uterus!!! No swollen ovaries or tubes, nothing to note at all.

Now for the BAD news. I apologize for saying my hCG was 31,000 two days ago, I was WRONG it was 21,000. So that makes much more sense. So as you all know, they were expecting it to double as it should in a normal pregnancy. So we were expecting at least 42,000+.

It was 24,000. Went up 30%. A 60% increase is where they begin to worry.. So they diagnosed me with a threatened miscarriage. I do not want to believe it. I want to think my levels were low since I've worried and been sick and not eaten for 2 days, being so worried about everything.

Anyone, please, tell me this can happen in a normal pregnancy. Tell me things sound okay and that hormones can fluctuate. I am so terrified.

Soooooo we will go back in 48 hours for more bloodwork. And I have another ultrasound scheduled a week from now to make sure things look okay and hopefully see a heartbeat. Doc said once we can see that, we can relax. I have prenatal care now @ Mt. Carmel St. Ann's (the hospital I have been going to), and will deliver there also if we get that far. It is a maternity hospital and I really loved how wonderful the nurses were.

HAPPY FRIDAY GIRLS :)

I wish I knew Morgan but at least what they are saying is WAY better then 'Yup, you miscarried'. My fingers and toes are still crossed that everything turns out great.

Little bit of a temp rise which made me happy :thumbup: Still a :bfn: on the IC but I was expecting it. I'll be starting with the FRERs tomorrow.

HAPPY FRIDAY BACK ATCHA MORGAN!

I am so exciting for this weekend. Tomorrow is friends and alcohol (I probably wont be having any) and Sunday is our Safari Adventure. I can't wait to see the kind of pictures I get.

Congrats pr_girl!!!! I see the line!

Morgan-At least the babe is there! Hopefully it will all turn out ok :hugs:

Thanks Nichole, nice temp this a.m. ;)

Julie- Thanks a bunch.. I kinda wish they would have just kept my levels to themselves and not told me it could mean a miscarriage, not what a momma wants to hear!

P.s. to all you I.C. testers: my lines were still almost invisible on 12DPO.. Just sayin ;)

I second Morgan, I barely saw a line on my cheapies at 12dpo. I've been testing every other day on them. Even 14 DPO wasn't very dark.

Pr_girl... Sorry I don't see it but I am SO horrible at seeing lines on tests. FX they continue to be positive! I can't wait to see a frer result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->