Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Aw Nikki! I can't wait to feel baby kicks!

Nichole, you're not out yet. Don't get too bummed out just yet!

I don't feel good today, nauseous, tired, sore boobs, serious cramps and my lower back really hurts. I'm positive it's in my head though.

I don't think I'm gonna test tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna wait until Saturday morning(13dpo) and test with FRER. That way, if it is a positive, DH will be home

So I was sitting at work and I did a little stretch and yawn and out of no where I felt a REALLY strong pop or jab in my belly. I jumped. I am not bleeding or in any pain now so I am not worried... but if that was a kick, then I think she is going to be a soccer player or football punter.

Oh just wait! They get crazy in there! Sometimes it feels like an earthquake! Nothing better though! :thumbup:

So I was sitting at work and I did a little stretch and yawn and out of no where I felt a REALLY strong pop or jab in my belly. I jumped. I am not bleeding or in any pain now so I am not worried... but if that was a kick, then I think she is going to be a soccer player or football punter.

Oh just wait! They get crazy in there! Sometimes it feels like an earthquake! Nothing better though! :thumbup:

Agree!! Hiccupps were my favorite, and I didn't even realize that's what he was doing until I was in the hospital trying to have him, and the nurse said his hiccupping was moving the monitors all around. :)

I don't think I'm gonna test tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna wait until Saturday morning(13dpo) and test with FRER. That way, if it is a positive, DH will be home

I don't blame you at all. My hubby will be home in a couple hours so I'm going to test tomorrow morning, even though this morning was a BFN. I doubt tomorrow will be a BFP, but a girl can hope! I am hoping we will have some deja vu! I had cramps and back ache on Thursday night and tested Friday morning to a BFP last time.. I knew I wouldn't have any will power once I bought those darn tests! Lol. I'm a little glad I didn't get a BFP this morning with hubby 4 hours away.. I need him home when that happens! Good luck. Your chart still looks AMAZING! Fingers crossed for you!!

Me too! Oh won't be home but the chances of getting a bfp will be better

Dull ache in my pelvis all day long today. Hoping it's a sign of good things happening in there! Lol

I'm going to test in the morning and then not again until Tuesday if it's negative. (Camping again.. not peeing in a cup in a public bathroom to test. I can wait.) Tuesday will be either 15 DPO or 11 DPO depending which O date I go by. Like I said earlier, FF changes it w/ OPK's in there. Ovufriend has it on CD 16 even with the + OPK's in it. Not sure which to go with so I'm being flexible :)

Cassidy I'm going to lol if you get a bfp this cycle because its gonna be from the spontaneous drunken bd instead of carefully planned bd. I'm thinking getting drunk does the trick for most people lol

hahahahaha I know right?! That's what I was thinking... maybe we all just need to get wasted and BD and that will get us the BFP! lmao

I'm super hopeful for you this month though. You don't usually have spotting or full cramps. FX this is it!!!

Idk, I still don't believe the 'spotting'. I keep looking around my bathroom for something that is that bright red that could flake off onto the toilet paper or something lol both times it was SO SMALL like ridiculously small. I would not have noticed if I hadn't been looking though lmao, joys of TTC and paying close attention to your CM, random twinges, and if there's any random blood when you wipe lmao.

Cassidy I'm going to lol if you get a bfp this cycle because its gonna be from the spontaneous drunken bd instead of carefully planned bd. I'm thinking getting drunk does the trick for most people lol

hahahahaha I know right?! That's what I was thinking... maybe we all just need to get wasted and BD and that will get us the BFP! lmao

Lol.. That's not quite what OH and I did, but there was def some booze involved around O time. I didn't want to put pressure on either of us, so I decided we needed to be tipsy. We'll see if it worked;)

I'm still super nauseous and crampy. Still trying sooo hard not to get my hopes up.

Funny, we had a bit of boozing around O time, too! Good luck charm?? :)

I am beat tonight.. absolutely exhausted like ready for bed at 5 pm. Picked up Hubby now waiting for him to come out so we can go home and make dinner. Grilled chicken sounded better 3 hours ago.. lol. So ready for a 3 day weekend!

Hi girls!! My 6 week bloat :) Web MD has an awesome app that keeps track of whats developing in there and stores your weekly pictures, weight etc...pretty cool!

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
Aww Kara cute! You're a skinny mini too!

Ugh so Doritos have been my go to the last 2 weeks. DH went to get us some and they make me want to vomit. ewwww and he was dipping them in ranch dip and I honestly could feel the vomit coming. He thought it was soooo funny. Dick. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->