Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks ladies! I am cautiously excited. Every time this happens I get disappointed but I am holding on thanks to it being a teensy bit darker :) Will find out soon enough.

Our friends are coming over later for a BBQ. They have the cutest 10 month old who loves hugs, kisses and cuddles so I am going on a cuddle rampage today! <3

Morgan, breathe and take it easy and PLEASE, for the love of God, don't go without eating! You said you hadn't eaten for two days. Big NO NO! You have to take care of yourself and the little one. The weekend is coming up so plan something fun to distract you and hubby.

Happy Friday girls. i will check in later.

I expect my IC to be negative. I just wanted to satisfy my need to pee on a stick :haha:

I didn't use IC's, but I did use the 88 cent one from Walmart

Hang in there Morgan! ! Try to relax and take care of yourself. Fingers crossed for you

I second Morgan, I barely saw a line on my cheapies at 12dpo. I've been testing every other day on them. Even 14 DPO wasn't very dark.

I started reading online this morning and I saw that the ICs can detect lower levels of hCG. I kept researching and confirmed by seeing many stories of girls getting their BFPs on the ICs first and a few days later on the FRER which is why I'm going to leave that one for Sunday.

Hoping and praying. If I was meant to learn about patience with this journey, I think after one year I've learned my lesson :winkwink:

Marie- I see it!!

Morgan, sorry to hear that they think it might be a threatened miscarriage but at least you got to see that it was progressing as it should by seeing the yolk sac! Hopefully you're just one of those people that it takes 48 rather than 24 hours to double. FX for you.

Yay for temp rise Nichole!!!

Bfn again today. Saving frer for tomorrow. Temp still level. Feeling out though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
I hope something shows up on both of our tests tomorrow. You are much stronger then me with waiting :haha:

Morgan-Please make sure you are eating and try to eat somewhat healthy...I know it's hard, but your baby needs all those nutrients to grow properly! Eat every 2-3 hours, something small so at least you have a constant flow of nutrients going to the babe.

Morgan- Glad things are looking up. To be honest the worse thing you can do right now for your little bean is not eat. The bean needs you to eat well so your body can help the bean grow. So please eat and take care of yourself. I know its easier said then done. Also did they ever figure out your pain? That pain didn't sound healthy. Is the pain better? Also (might want to look this up...) I believe with such a high HCG level it might not fully double in 48 hours... I think with such high levels it takes longer to double... something you might want to look up. I agree though, seeing the sack (when you couldn't 2 days ago) is a good sign of progression. Like you have said before, your situation is currently in g-ds hands!

Ashlee- Yesterday's bloods were actually OVER 48 hours and still only 30% :(

I am trying so hard to eat well, it just stinks because I feel SO sick and on top of that I have these worries :/

Butttt I am on my 2nd cup of pregnancy tea, and already taken 2 prenatals and had a muffin and cheez-its (I know, but my appetite is strange.. salty stuff helps the MS :/). So hopefully I can get this baby to make CRAZY hormones, double double little bean!!!

P.F. Chang's with my MIL for lunch, if you guys have that where you live.. So YUM!

I'm having a terrible day at work, and I know my terrible day today is nothing compared to what it has been and could be, but GEESH!! All I want is a BFP.. to be a mama to a baby on this earth. I have a hole in my heart, and I feel like I'm being punished for something. It sucks. I'm sorry I'm whining today.. The end.

Ashlee- Yesterday's bloods were actually OVER 48 hours and still only 30% :(

I am trying so hard to eat well, it just stinks because I feel SO sick and on top of that I have these worries :/

Butttt I am on my 2nd cup of pregnancy tea, and already taken 2 prenatals and had a muffin and cheez-its (I know, but my appetite is strange.. salty stuff helps the MS :/). So hopefully I can get this baby to make CRAZY hormones, double double little bean!!!

P.F. Chang's with my MIL for lunch, if you guys have that where you live.. So YUM!

I just read that after hcg hits 10000 it's takes about 96 hours to double. And this says higher numbers take around 96 hours to double
https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

I'm having a terrible day at work, and I know my terrible day today is nothing compared to what it has been and could be, but GEESH!! All I want is a BFP.. to be a mama to a baby on this earth. I have a hole in my heart, and I feel like I'm being punished for something. It sucks. I'm sorry I'm whining today.. The end.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way :hugs: You aren't being punished. Everything that's worth something you have to work for. Once we have kids, they will be the best, most beautiful kids ever!

Does anyone else see a line on the inverted pic I posted before? Or am I just crazy?

I can't see anything Ash, but I'm on my phone. I hate not being able to go on the comp at work!! :(

Morgan- try your best to relax mama, and please eat!! There's not way the numbers double when they get up that high, they went up and that's a good sign!! So happy you get to get back in here for another US soon!!

Ashlee- It is REALLY frustrating when we can google things the doc didn't tell me. Like shouldn't they know that if they're that high it takes longer to double? If so, my levels sound pretty normal (and semi-high for 5 wks) and I have NO IDEA why they would worry someone with a threatened miscarriage diagnosis simply bc they don't know how the hormone levels work.. Lol.

Gotta say one thing though, you all will laugh:

Me: So you have NO explanation for my bleeding, I mean it was a LOT. Could it have been the embryo burrowing deeper into my lining or something?

Doc- NO, embryos don't do that. I am thinking it was just a bit of implantation bleeding.

Me-..................................................

YOU STUPID MOTHER EFFER, I am aware of what implantation bleeding is, it happens when pregnancy OCCURS, at 3 WEEKS.

I AM 5 WEEKS!

So yeah that was my day in a nutshell, I said about fifty times "I KNOW WHEN I OVULATED!!!!!!!!!" They thought I was nuts. Wanted to punch them all.

SANDY- Sorry you are feeling bad sweetie. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but trust me.. My BFP has only made me feel 100x worse. Don't get me wrong, I am SO thankful, but it hurts my heart so much everyday. I miss Jaxon, and no baby will ever make that go away. I even fear that one day when I do hold another baby, I will feel so guilty. Breastfeeding and loving another baby. Seeing another baby open their eyes and smile, I just can't imagine. So enjoy your healing time, I just know it will come for you in due time.. <3

Morgan, thanks. Not taking it the wrong way. Appreciate your advice. I never got to see my baby's eyes or smile though. I think our experience there is different. Mine was gone when he was born. I didn't have any of those bonds unfortunately. I don't love or miss him any less though. I can totally see the point you're making though. All in due time. I'm just impatient. And wow to that explanation of the bleeding.. just wow.

Thanks Nichole.

PRgirl-I don't see it but my lighting sucks-but if you see it in real life congrats!
Morgan-I don't know what to tell you but I wish you lots of luck!
AFM:AF is here, I had 26 points of ovufriend this month. I hate this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->