Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I don't think anyone has claimed September! Someone needs to get it :)

So very bored at work today, however, I was just given the OK to leave early because of the holiday weekend and one of the local bridges is closed so traffic has been re-routed my way-- it took me two hours to get home last night (normally a 30 minute drive)

______(AF)______we'll remember, with BFP's in September!

(fill in with a TTC term)

Yeah Katrina LOVIN' that one! :)

And yes guys SONIA did call it, since it was lucky for me this month. So check with her.

So very bored at work today, however, I was just given the OK to leave early because of the holiday weekend and one of the local bridges is closed so traffic has been re-routed my way-- it took me two hours to get home last night (normally a 30 minute drive)

Ugh! I know! So pissed about the bay bridge being closed this weekend! It's going to take at least another half hour for us to get to our hotel tomorrow grumble...

Yeah... there might be extra traffic but you get to see Jason Mraz! I am super jealous :)

So my bbs are sore around the perimeter of them. Like underneath and along the armpit. This is new for me. Normally they whole thing gets tender a few days before AF. Anyone ever experience this?

Have fun at the concert even though there will be extra traffic! Anyone else have exciting labor day plans? I have a bridal shower tomorrow, then nothing planned all weekend. Just the way I like it, we may hang out with friends on Monday.

so sorry morgan for the fears with the bloods, that's horrible. :( i am glad baby is still in there though. is there anything to be done? i wish you could take something/eat somethng that would make it a stronger pregnancy thinking of you.

Btw, this is today's mid day opk. darker than last nights just slightly.

Attachments

• 0830031233.jpg
    0830031233.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
Dh and I have a weekend full of plans. Saturday is burgers and brews and then Sunday we are going to a local safari wildlife sanctuary. Dinner and a movie afterwards. My birthday and our anniversary is in the next couple of days so we are celebrating them together.

Sorry AF got you Katrina :hugs:

Ash, I may see a faint something!!

Marie- I definitely see something on yours!

Nichole- chart is looking good hun!

frsttime- don't feel down hun, you're not out until AF shows!

Morgan- FX Ash's link explains everything and that everything is fine in there <3

AFM, got on FB to only find one of my old, close friends is pregnant. We stopped being friends because she got so badly into drugs. Last time I saw her was in May when she came into my work wanting detox so her boyfriend could pass his parole test, saying he had almost overdosed the day before. She's been in and out of jail the past few years- addicted to oxycontin and tons of other painkillers, as well as meth. Just fucking breaks my heart honestly. For her future baby, for myself, for all of us who are trying so hard to get pregnant while these druggies can do it ASAP, no problem. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Bad day.

So my bbs are sore around the perimeter of them. Like underneath and along the armpit. This is new for me. Normally they whole thing gets tender a few days before AF. Anyone ever experience this?
Mine have been hurting like that the last few days.

Have fun at the concert even though there will be extra traffic! Anyone else have exciting labor day plans? I have a bridal shower tomorrow, then nothing planned all weekend. Just the way I like it, we may hang out with friends on Monday.
SOOOOO not looking forward to the extra traffic but can't wait to see Mr. A-Z!!!!

so sorry morgan for the fears with the bloods, that's horrible. :( i am glad baby is still in there though. is there anything to be done? i wish you could take something/eat somethng that would make it a stronger pregnancy thinking of you.

Btw, this is today's mid day opk. darker than last nights just slightly.
That OPK looks amazing! You need to start the BD-A-Thon!!

Dh and I have a weekend full of plans. Saturday is burgers and brews and then Sunday we are going to a local safari wildlife sanctuary. Dinner and a movie afterwards. My birthday and our anniversary is in the next couple of days so we are celebrating them together.
Awww sounds like such a nice weekend...hopefully you'll get a nice bfp to make it even better!!

Sorry AF got you Katrina :hugs:

Ash, I may see a faint something!!

Marie- I definitely see something on yours!

Nichole- chart is looking good hun!

frsttime- don't feel down hun, you're not out until AF shows!

Morgan- FX Ash's link explains everything and that everything is fine in there <3
Yay! you should tweak the original ;) BTW I was stalking your other posts...and saw your tests...I think I see something on yesterdays test on the b/w and invert pics

Ugh! I know! So pissed about the bay bridge being closed this weekend! It's going to take at least another half hour for us to get to our hotel tomorrow grumble...
I would give yourself an extra hour. It is sooo backed up!

Yeah... there might be extra traffic but you get to see Jason Mraz! I am super jealous :)
me too :( We gave away our tickets and I'm so bummed.

Best.place.ever. I feel like a little kid every time I go. And I can't wait to see your tests! your symptoms are promising!

Cassidy, :hugs: so annoying. i hate seeing people who shouldn't deserve a child announcing their pregnancy.

Ugh Cassidy that's horrible. Poor baby :(. I know people like this too and it just breaks my heart.

i don't understand how these people can get pregnant so easily??? how does that happen???

And ashlee thanks yeah we started the marathon thursday evening, hoping it gets lighter soon, i don't want to wear poor dh out!!! lol!

Ohh sounds fun, I love stuff like that. I think I should convince dh to go there with me sometime!

Hey so I see that lots of you are being super cautious testers, using ICs..

But who is FRERing next?! Those are the reliable ones!!!
(Psssst.. Nichole, Cass, Amanda, Ashlee?)

Hey so I see that lots of you are being super cautious testers, using ICs..

But who is FRERing next?! Those are the reliable ones!!!
(Psssst.. Nichole, Cass, Amanda, Ashlee?)
Using an FRER tomorrow and Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->