Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Meh. I have a shit-ton of wondfo's i've been using since 5dpo for fun. (LOL I get bored easily). If anything shows on those I will go get some FRER's, or if I make it to 15dpo (never happened) then I will go buy some.

LOL I'm just trying to space them out to EOD because those suckers are expensive...plus last time I didn't get a pos until 15DPO so I've been kinda trying to take it easy on the testing

lol ics make it so much more reasonable with the cost for sure. I will take my first one 13-14 dpo, i hope, if i ever get a confirmed o! is it normal to get more than one positive opk?

worrying that we started the marathon too early!

lol ics make it so much more reasonable with the cost for sure. I will take my first one 13-14 dpo, i hope, if i ever get a confirmed o! is it normal to get more than one positive opk?

I had 2-3 days of pretty positive ones, but temps have me oing 4 days before that when I wasn't testing..

Mommy my OPKs this month were POSITIVE for 3 DAYS.. But I O'd on the first, so start there.

I recommend softcups and an orgasm.. That was my trick this time. Those are two super easy cheap ways to boost your chances!!

Meh. I have a shit-ton of wondfo's i've been using since 5dpo for fun. (LOL I get bored easily). If anything shows on those I will go get some FRER's, or if I make it to 15dpo (never happened) then I will go buy some.

I was stalking your other thread with your wondfo pics and I saw something on the b/w and invert of yesterdays test!

I get positive opks day before and say of O

Ashlee do you know what page Cassidy's inverted test was on? I was looking this morning for it so I could see but got lost in all of our gab..

I usually get a day of almost positive then 2 days of positive I think. Even though they say only use them until you get a positive :haha:

My test? Or Ashlee's test? Lol if mine- I have a testing thread in the pregnancy test section.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1990151-testing-until-af-bfp.html

Ash I feel like I see a faaaint something on yours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
thanks ladies. i feel just as much a mess as when i was trying for #1. it's like i don't remember it or didn't learn a damn thing

Thanks Cassidy, I meant yours I saw hers, just couldn't find yours.

And I think if I stare at em BOTH long enough I see a hint of something.. Ohh comeonn FRERs!!! ;)

And there is NO way I could stop using OPKs when I get my 1st positive, because I get an LH rise before the LH surge, so I have DAYS of semi-positives. So I say no to that, unless you wanna risk missing it!

Cassidy, just looked at your today's test, I'm feeling like I'm seeing something...but you are the queen of evaps....FX AF doesn't show and it's your surprise BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->