Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ashlee I totally see it too, a bit to the left but I see pink I swear!

story didn't end how i thought it would. nevermind! i only started the first bit and swore it was going to have a happy ending

Nichole- have a wonderful anniversary weekend!

We are headed to Chicago tomorrow... UGH I HATE FLYING! then to Cleveland... I might be MIA a bit. My phone gives me a headache when I try to ready BnB threads. Anyways, I wish everyone one a weekend full of BFPs!

Nichole- have a wonderful anniversary weekend!

We are headed to Chicago tomorrow... UGH I HATE FLYING! then to Cleveland... I might be MIA a bit. My phone gives me a headache when I try to ready BnB threads. Anyways, I wish everyone one a weekend full of BFPs!

Really?! I LOVE flying! Which is a good thing since most of my flights have been 9-14 hours long...lol

Cassidy and Ashlee-I think I see something on both yours!

I'm getting antsy and wanting to POAS even though I am going for blood later. May walk across the street and grab a pack of FRER's.

I'm still really nauseous, but that has been happening during AF recently

I love flying, probably because I sleep the most of the time. DH hates it but hasn't flown much. He stayed awake the entire flight to and from Hawaii and one was red eye.

I'm getting antsy and wanting to POAS even though I am going for blood later. May walk across the street and grab a pack of FRER's.

LOL I think you're probably the worst POAS addict of us all...or it's at least a tie between you and Cassidy lol

Good luck with the blood test Amanda!

Have fun in Chicago Nikki!

My bbs are seriously tender by the armpit. I thought for a min it might be because of my bra but when it started, I was wearing a non wire one so that couldn't be it. I am starting to get my hopes up....

I love flying, probably because I sleep the most of the time. DH hates it but hasn't flown much. He stayed awake the entire flight to and from Hawaii and one was red eye.

I love it, DH gets anxiety. When we flew to San Diego last September to see Jason Mraz I was trying to sleep because we were on a 5am flight and we had stayed up all night because DH got off work at 2 and then we drove to Sacramento airport. But the entire time he was like "what's that noise?" "is it supposed to do that?" etc. I wanted to punch him lmao it's not like he'd never been on a plane before

LOL I think you're probably the worst POAS addict of us all...or it's at least a tie between you and Cassidy lol

yup. i think so too. i get so strung out!

Morgan, don't update my BFP yet. I want to be 150% sure.

Last time, I had 14 BFPs incuding on my AF day (which is tomorrow for me). I'm currently feeling mild AF-type cramps but they come and go. I've read that it's normal but that's what I held onto last time and I still lost the eggie.

I'll just been praying and waiting and will keep you updated.

Nichole I am sorry if you've already answered this fifty times but are you using a FRER soon?!

I am SO ANXIOUS bc you all are testing and once I leave work I won't have internet for a while (hoping to get that fixed tonight after groceries and he pet store!!).

Marie- GOT IT :)

LOL yeah, I've answered it a bunch but its ok. This thread flies by too fast to keep up on everything. I am starting my frer testing tomorrow at 11dpo. I have 3 of them which will get me through to when AF is suppose to arrive.

Sometimes I seriously hate that my leutal phase is 16 days long...it takes so friggin long to even see if AF is gonna be a no show. But better a little long than too short I suppose

Evening girls :) Wow you can all talk!
Has taken me ages to catch up. Good luck to all the girls due to test and Morgan I have my fingers crossed that everything will be ok for you!

My son was at the childminders yesterday and they went to Wacky Warehouse, he hurt himself on the slide. I ended up taking him to hospital this morning as he had been up and down all night saying his arm hurt. They have put him in a full arm cast after doing an x-ray and finding that he had damaged his elbow joint. He's only 2 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->