Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I SEE ALL OF YOU VIEWING THIS THREAD.

Work is slow.

What are you ladies doing?!?!?! Lol

Ladies, if this is not the cycle I am SO EXCITED for next cycle! DH has been feeling much better lately and I have softcups!!! Lol I'm pumped and ready to make this baby!!!!!!

48 points for me on FF and 32 on ovufriend. How are your ladies points looking? I wonder if i'd have more points if I charted BBT this month lol

Morgan- add BrunetteBimbo to the front page when you get a chance ;)

Brunettebimbo- I forgot if you said, but what is your name if you'd prefer us to call you by that? If not we can continue calling you by your username, NBD. Your chart looks a bit erratic, hoping you O soon hun!! Do you use OPKs?

Sounds good just need a name.. Also girls idk if Sonia remembers about the thread, can someone FB her and see if she wants to give it away?

Tomorrow is the first.. Whoever starts can just copy the list majigg and paste and update as needed. Intros too :)

So yah see what's up w/ Sonia or someone hurry & claim so we aren't über late like this month ;)

My name is pretty unique and our TTC is secret IRL so probably best calling me by my username or BB for short? Hope you don't mind.

This is cycle 2 off the pill. I came off in June. Never had a problem coming off before :(

Of course that's not a problem, BB! :p

I'll message Sonia- she may still be out of town and I don't want us to create a new thread and her be upset about it :( But if she doesn't, and no one else wants to- I will! Lol

Ladies, if this is not the cycle I am SO EXCITED for next cycle! DH has been feeling much better lately and I have softcups!!! Lol I'm pumped and ready to make this baby!!!!!!

48 points for me on FF and 32 on ovufriend. How are your ladies points looking? I wonder if i'd have more points if I charted BBT this month lol

I have 56pts on ovufriend, wish I knew how many on ff but I'm not paying for te VIP if I might get a bfp in a couple days lol

AF arrived last night. I just don't understand why I keep getting these BFPs even on days when I get my period! In April I had 14 BFPs on every HPT brand you can imagine. Not really sure what's wrong :-( I know I ovulate and implant, just not sure what goes wrong from there. Hormone imbalance? Implantation somewhere other than the uterus?

It has officially been one full of year that we've been TTC.

Good luck to the rest of you! And sorry to all the others who got BFNs.

oh hun i'm sorry, reading and catching up i've seen you have had 3 chemicals, do we know what causes that? chemicals are the one that always confuse me. i don't quite get them.

Not a lot of good news this morning :?.

Morgan- so sorry you're still bleeding hun, got my FX for you.

Nichole-ugh! Sorry about bfn but its still early! And happy birthday!

Mommy- maybe you're having a fallback rise? Or maybe you just had a mini surge and haven't actually o'd yet

Marie- ugh :? I'm sorry girl. Sounds like a chemical pregnancy https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/chemical-pregnancy.html which in that case there's nothing you did wrong there was just something not right about the baby genetically or there's a hormone imbalance or something , unless you're one of those few that still bleeds during pregnancy.

Sandy- sorry about bfn! Hopefully it's just because you're less dpo than you thought!

Rachel-the cupcake stands are super cute

ugh i better o for real, lol poor dh can't take much more!!!

Girls any idea what's going on with my chart? It's driving me mad. I can't have another cycle like last month :(

Hrmm. I'm not sure. Are you temping at the same time every

I woke late on the 24th by about 45 minutes.

The 25th we had been out the night before, got to bed at 2am and was up nearly every 30 minutes, slept solid 5.15-7am so ticked sleep deprived, usually temp around 6.30am.

Yesterday I temped at 5.45am after being woken by son countless times because of his sore arm.

My son woke early again today so took temp at 5.45.

Would they really wreck my chart?

i agree with the other ladies, yeah, it really can screw up your chart!! really bad actually.

Eurgh Hubby and I just had a fight. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him at the moment. He's horrible. Always shouting. Something is bothering him I know it is. He isn't like this usually. He won't talk to me though. Says nothing is wrong. He has his kids here this weekend and we always seem to fight when they are here because he's a different person. He says he isn't but he is. I was in the middle of making tea for us all so I've stopped and said he can make tea. I'm even tempted to go out and get pissed with the girls. I hate fighting :(

He said we've been fighting a lot recently, I honestly hadn't realised. We've bickered a bit but I wouldn't say fighting. I'm sat in tears. I'm honestly thinking of putting TTC on hold :(

oh hun i'm so sorry, i hope that you get a chance to sit and talk to him and he'll open up to you so you can get what's going on.

I agree.. A fabulous group of ladies. It's like whatever happens you can always hop on here for some love and support, I think we've turned it into a great thing :)

Still "on my period". Haven't moved from bed, Aaron has been waiting on me all day :) I have almost NO cramping, just dull aches I'd expect to have. Still clots when I pee so I'm not being overly optimistic.

Trying to make it til the a.m. so that my poor hubby doesn't have to spend another 6 hours at the ER all night. And so that hopefully, if there IS a bean in there, my bloods will look better.

I feel nice and rested though and a bit more at peace with all of this.

thinking of you constantly morgan and hoping for all the best. Whatever happens we're all with you on it.

Sorry for all the bfns today- however i see faint lines on most tests!!!

afm: cramping for me is back on left side again th last half hour or so, so just kind of taking it easy. going to dtd tonight through sunday if dh can manage, then i'm planning on taking monday off for him to recoop, and then do as many days as he can manage again, and then repeat. hopefully we will get the confirmed o and i won't have to move into a new plan. i only have one opk left and i'm using it at 8 pm. we'll see what that looks like.

Not sure what causes them for me. Apparently, there are many factors. :shrug:

BB is good, adding you now :)

MOMMYXOFXONE- Do you have a name we can use while I'm updating?

Cass- okay I hear you calling 2nd.. It was lucky for me this month. Lol when I went back to update I saw I wrote "comeonn aug 16th 9dpo!" and that was the day I ended up seeing two lines! And I was on AF when i wrote that, pretty crazy!!

Nice Ash! Lol I love VIP on FF, I have 145 days left before I have to renew it, FX I am pregnant LONG before then! Lol

Holy chattiness! I'm off to my sisters birthday party. Just got super nauseous so I dont think im going to drink, just incase

Oh lol well I laughed a bit when I saw that! If you talk to her on another thread can you see if she can give us a name or if she'd rly like MofO..?

oh yeah morgan totally hilarious to me, you can so call me that lol!!! Mofo. should've looked at my username carefully before picking it LMAO!!!

Or you can call me Beth. But i'm really ok with either, as i find it so hilarious

Not really emotional over the BFN, i'm so used to those now! Lol. Just overly-emotional today and thinking of my little sister turning 18 and growing up made me cry like a baby at work lol. Hoping it's some hormones kicking in ;)

Lol but thank you ladies for the support!!!!

Nichole- tweak for you! I see something on the FRER in this pic, saw it before tweaking too.

Hrmmm... I actually do see something on the invert one... I swear I didn't see anything IRL and believe me, I looked like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->