Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Good tip Nichole. I'll chill with my legs up for twenty and then put hte softcup in. I don't want it blocking them :(

I read an article last night that they are patenting them as a TTC conception tool! Right now they're only technically sold as menstrual cups but since there are so many conception stories they're patenting them to advertise as that too! :)

lets hope that doesn't change the price!

Cass- I hid it under the pillow (HE HAD NO IDEA I EVER PUT IT IN) since the first time I tried I ended up using to much abdominals to flop to the other side of the bed and lost too many spermies by the time I got there! Lol Get it in ASAP! And Mirolee also told me this, ONCE IT IS IN, DO NOT ADJUST FIFTY TIMES.. It will break the seal and leak all around it, and down your leg like usual!!

Lol sorry guys, so gross, but just trying to help!!

(P.s. I give them a chance to swim too, like Nichole :))

DH and I did doggie the whole last cycle. Then put in a softcup. I agree it gets in further bc it's being shot out right at the cervix

I dono if ill ever b able to use softcups...the size freaks me out alil and i just cant imagine how ill pull them out...i kinda freak out thinking tht itll just get stuck inside or sth and ill have to go to the er :dohh: ...welll im just gonna keep doin my try not to move too much thingies...ive also realised tht if dh pulls out fast then they kinda spill so after getting shouted at a coupl eof times hes reall careful and slow :haha:

Oh I didn't even think of that Amanda :( They better not. Hopefully by then we will all be past TTC for the time being!

Haha wouldn't it be crazy if we all get our babes this coming year and in a few years were all back TTC again? Yeah, rando thought, i'm weird, but how cool would that be? ;) lol

Oh yeah, mine too. I think softcups would reallllly weird him out. TMI, I find that I have the least amount of "leakage" after we do it doggy style, I just stay on my hands and knees but keep my butt up in the air higher than my shoulders (ie, ill put my chest on the bed) does that make sense or do i sound like a crazypants?
!
Hahaha crazypants Amanda ;) no- I agree! Plus I feel like doggie style gets the spermies to the cervix faster! Lol. Annnnnnd not to mention it's my favorite, so yay for doggie style! That's usually how it ends up going anyways, DH's favorite too lol.

hahaha. It's true, doggie style is least leakage. I've actually read that doggie style and missionary are supposed to be most effective. Honestly, I'm usually on top, but I'll generally roll us over after he finishes so he's on top and I don't have leakage when he pulls out lol. But TMI, usually DH will just stay in and we'll cuddle for a while like that so don't really have to worry about leakage until after the little guys have had time to swim.

Luckily Kevin always goes straight to the shower. He likes to be clean, he's a little OCD about it (which is flippin' ironic considering he won't pick up a damn thing around the house!! grrrr). So I figured softcups will be perfect because I always stay in bed to keep my legs up anyways (ya, leakage is no fun. ew. So looking forward to not having to deal with that lol). So I put the softcups in the drawer next to my bed and just figure i'll put one in when he goes to shower!

Lol well that works out well!

Cass- I hid it under the pillow (HE HAD NO IDEA I EVER PUT IT IN) since the first time I tried I ended up using to much abdominals to flop to the other side of the bed and lost too many spermies by the time I got there! Lol Get it in ASAP! And Mirolee also told me this, ONCE IT IS IN, DO NOT ADJUST FIFTY TIMES.. It will break the seal and leak all around it, and down your leg like usual!!

bahahahahahah. it ALWAYS drips down my legs. ew.

OH heard from a friend that you have a greater chance of having a boy if you have sex doggie style, so, low and behold, we do it a lot.

bahahahahahah. it ALWAYS drips down my legs. ew.

OH heard from a friend that you have a greater chance of having a boy if you have sex doggie style, so, low and behold, we do it a lot.

Makes sense, male sperm are supposed to swim faster than female sperm, so if they're being shot straight at the cervix it's even easier for them.

and i get the dripping problem too :/...

Oh I didn't even think of that Amanda :( They better not. Hopefully by then we will all be past TTC for the time being!

Haha wouldn't it be crazy if we all get our babes this coming year and in a few years were all back TTC again? Yeah, rando thought, i'm weird, but how cool would that be? ;) lol

That would be crazy! But also kinda cool since we all get along and such

Well good! I want a boy first anyways. My mom is like NO GIVE ME MY FIRST GRANDDAUGHTER!!! That would be cool... but I really want a boy first. I want to watch Kevin teach him how to play sports, rough house and wrestle with him, take him fishing. I just think he'd be able to bond easier with a boy first. Obviously I will be SO ECSTATIC with either sex- I just think for DH a boy would be better first. Plus then my little man can protect his younger siblings. :)

Ok, weird thing for dh and I. I guess I am really tight so sometimes I clench or something and trap the spermies so they cant get out. We started doing this one thing where he pulls almost all the way out and then kind of squeezes the rest into me.

Nichole you totally have bases covered! It looks like you may have O'd yesterday. My temps are slow-rising initially (well.. the one month I actually remembered to temp they were) lol so don't be discouraged! I have a great feeling for all of us this month!

Ok, weird thing for dh and I. I guess I am really tight so sometimes I clench or something and trap the spermies so they cant get out. We started doing this one thing where he pulls almost all the way out and then kind of squeezes the rest into me.

modesty has gone out the window..you have to explain some more!

Well good! I want a boy first anyways. My mom is like NO GIVE ME MY FIRST GRANDDAUGHTER!!! That would be cool... but I really want a boy first. I want to watch Kevin teach him how to play sports, rough house and wrestle with him, take him fishing. I just think he'd be able to bond easier with a boy first. Obviously I will be SO ECSTATIC with either sex- I just think for DH a boy would be better first. Plus then my little man can protect his younger siblings. :)

DH said he wanted a boy because he doesn't want to "deal with boyfriends hopefully" lol At least he acknowledges the chance that even if he has a boy he may still have to deal with boyfriends lol but honestly, I think that he would be really good with a little girl. Based on how he babies our girl animals as opposed to our male ones and how I've seen him interact with kids in the past I just think he would love to spoil a little girl. Though, I'm sure he would be great with a little boy too. And honestly, I was never a girly girl so I'm betting that our daughter will still be playing sports and fishing like I was lol

LOL a few times DH has pulled out and all the sperm came spilling out then, not inside me. Well some gets inside but most gets trapped. Noe he pulls out most of the way, except for like the tip. He grips from the base and pushes forward pushing the rest in there.

I want a girl first-maybe its cause I am the oldest and a girl or because all of my friends in the last two years have boys. Jim says as long as its healthy. But he wants a boy first I know.

I do kegels after bd is that the kind of clenching you mean Nichole?

DH said he wanted a boy because he doesn't want to "deal with boyfriends hopefully" lol At least he acknowledges the chance that even if he has a boy he may still have to deal with boyfriends lol but honestly, I think that he would be really good with a little girl. Based on how he babies our girl animals as opposed to our male ones and how I've seen him interact with kids in the past I just think he would spoil a little girl. Though, I'm sure he would be great with a little boy too. And honestly, I was never a girly girl so I'm betting that our daughter will still be playing sports and fishing like I was lol

I know that OH will be fine with either, but he is looking forward to sharing the things that he and his dad did. I know that he will be really strict with his daughters (if we have any girls). He plays a lot of sports, coaches a lot of sports, and his dad still coaches, so he wants a boy to pass that along to. To be honest, I want a girl just because I don't know what to do with a boy, haha.

LOL a few times DH has pulled out and all the sperm came spilling out then, not inside me. Well some gets inside but most gets trapped. Noe he pulls out most of the way, except for like the tip. He grips from the base and pushes forward pushing the rest in there.

interesting..

I want a boy. DH and I are only planing to have one and I honestly think a boy will be easier in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->