Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ashlee, with your ring, did they offer you a return policy? I've been debating between two (stillll...) but I don't know how it will feel when its on. I love the ring but ordering it online scares me because it may not feel right, haha.

Kara, I forgot to say, in CA, that would be considered illegal. That mistake of theirs would have been to your benefit! sorry your employers made it more difficult!

...I have a funny feeling it is in CT too...

Rachel- yay for a beautiful bean!! And only one bean!! Haha I know you were concerned about that!! Do you get another scan next week??

I agree with Morgan on the ICs, those things suck!

Sonia-yes def request a beta!! They have to take the blood anyway and they wouldn't need anything additional!

Calling for yesterday's beta result soon...I think I'm a pain in the ass patient...oooooh well!! :)

Ugh they said the doctors aren't in the office and to call back tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear anything...frig!! :(

Ugh they said the doctors aren't in the office and to call back tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear anything...frig!! :(

UUhhhh frustrating....id say call back later in the eve...be a pain...hahaha...if tht gets u to hear your results then so b it :haha:

Ashlee, with your ring, did they offer you a return policy? I've been debating between two (stillll...) but I don't know how it will feel when its on. I love the ring but ordering it online scares me because it may not feel right, haha.

Kara, I forgot to say, in CA, that would be considered illegal. That mistake of theirs would have been to your benefit! sorry your employers made it more difficult!
Here's the link to their return policy. As long as it's not custom I think you can return it. Mine was custom so I knew that I couldn't return it, but it was also exactly what I had been looking for. Though, I did end up sending it back to be re-sized because I had ordered it too big...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RosadosBox/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav

Ugh! That really sucks!!

Sonia- I say that's a good plan for tomorrow. And even if his cycle doesn't work I'm glad to hear that you'll be taking the good from this one to apply to the next! Go Clomid!

And Waves- Just come anyways, who cares.. I just want us all together! It's so sad, like every thread I join the frickin people say the same things over and over.. You guys actually mix it up a bit.. lol. AND I didn't realize how smart we are when it comes to ttc/pregnancy compared to others!! Lol but yeah, as long as we can stay together on here I'm fine, it's just hard bc I know this is still a TTC thread..

Sonia- I say that's a good plan for tomorrow. And even if his cycle doesn't work I'm glad to hear that you'll be taking the good from this one to apply to the next! Go Clomid!

And Waves- Just come anyways, who cares.. I just want us all together! It's so sad, like every thread I join the frickin people say the same things over and over.. You guys actually mix it up a bit.. lol. AND I didn't realize how smart we are when it comes to ttc/pregnancy compared to others!! Lol but yeah, as long as we can stay together on here I'm fine, it's just hard bc I know this is still a TTC thread..

I can't speak for everyone else, but I am happy to have this be a TTC/First Tri thread :) It makes me sad to think that you all will be going elsewhere! haha

Yesss i agree with Amanda...just do your 1st tri discussions here...i think ill just b happy for u gals...its weird how non jealous i amm wen your girls on this thread get preggers...its just pure happiness...i feel so weird abt tht :haha:

You girls being pregnant just makes me happy. I hope to be joining the first trimester club soon :)

Yesss i agree with Amanda...just do your 1st tri discussions here...i think ill just b happy for u gals...its weird how non jealous i amm wen your girls on this thread get preggers...its just pure happiness...i feel so weird abt tht :haha:

I think we all have a pang of jealousy, but at least we know how hard you tried and how badly you wanted this. I love hearing about your pregnancies, it makes me happy! And, It's not like you're all stupid bimbo's who randomly get pregnant and flaunt it in our faces! (although maybe that is what we need to be doing, since they seem to be the ones who get knocked up the easiest!)

Aw you guys that is really nice.. I joined a 1st tri thread and felt like SUCH a TRAITOR!! Lol but they're just like all the others. On here, I always try to filter what I say, but I can just imagine ppl talking pregnancy to me a month ago, I would have been like SHUT UP, I have to get there first!! Just didn't want to put any more pressure on you ladies. I love the close bond we have and just don't want to lose such an awesome group of support!

And actually I keep forgetting I'm not TTC anymore.. I love seeing what happens every month with everyone. So maybe if I just keep hanging out then my time will fly by faster! Lol I can't FREAKIN wait for my scan.. Ahh what a month it will be!

Oh NOW you are all chatty ;) hahaha just kidding I was up so late last night!!

Rachel your scan is so cute look at that little blob/blobette!!! How exciting! <3

Kevin's feeling much better today already. He's out grocery shopping with his mama. :) yay!

Oh NOW you are all chatty ;) hahaha just kidding I was up so late last night!!

Rachel your scan is so cute look at that little blob/blobette!!! How exciting! <3

Kevin's feeling much better today already. He's out grocery shopping with his mama. :) yay!

woohoo!! BD away today lady!! I want to see a BFP this month!

Wow you guys are chatty, I am in Central time but I do chores before I get on here.
Rachel-Beautiful bean!!
AFM: I will be very extremely sad if you guys leave us after getting pregnant. Its 5 dpo for me so nothing to report on that front. I took grandma out for lunch today she asked if I had a hickey, stupid acne is going to be the death of me.

Softcups are gonna be my BFF here in a bit I hope! AHHHHH I WANT THAT BFP SO BAD!

You guys better not leave because with my luck I won't get pregnant for another freaking year and be here all by my lonesome talking to myself in this thread lmao.

You guys better not leave because with my luck I won't get pregnant for another freaking year and be here all by my lonesome talking to myself in this thread lmao.

Lets hope that is not the case, but if it is....I'll be right here with you! haha.

I COULD NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT! I would have gotten my computer but OH was asleep on me and I would have felt bad waking him up, haha.

oh and goodluck, get to BD'ing lady!

Softcups are gonna be my BFF here in a bit I hope! AHHHHH I WANT THAT BFP SO BAD!

FX they work and you get that BFP!! If I don't get it this cycle I'm ordering those friggin things. I won't leave you I promise lol

I took grandma out for lunch today she asked if I had a hickey, stupid acne is going to be the death of me.

Oh no! lol

I keep staring at my chart....it's so pretty this month! Come on little bean!!

Looking at my pre-o temps last month, you'd think i was on clomid too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"