Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I want a boy. DH and I are only planing to have one and I honestly think a boy will be easier in the long run.

We want two I think :haha: One boy, one girl but that could change to be honest I used to want like 6 kids. Now 2 or 3 sounds like a good number.

I want like 5.... hahaha DH thinks i'm crazy and that 3 will be a good number. But I know i'm going to want more.

I know that OH will be fine with either, but he is looking forward to sharing the things that he and his dad did. I know that he will be really strict with his daughters (if we have any girls). He plays a lot of sports, coaches a lot of sports, and his dad still coaches, so he wants a boy to pass that along to. To be honest, I want a girl just because I don't know what to do with a boy, haha.

I get that. DH didn't know his dad so I guess he never had that really. He grew up with a single mom until he was 8 so he's used to women. So I think he'd be great with a girl. But it would be nice for us to have a boy since he's the last boy with his last name so would be nice to continue the name on.

But when I got preggo before, his mom was like "I got some toys for my little grandson to play with" I was like uhhh "it's a little early to know that it's a boy" her response was "well i'm good with boys"....pretty sure that's not gonna factor into the gender lol and if you wanna go that way, my moms better with girls since she has 3 lol so you'll have to duke it out with her

Sonia- I say that's a good plan for tomorrow. And even if his cycle doesn't work I'm glad to hear that you'll be taking the good from this one to apply to the next! Go Clomid!

And Waves- Just come anyways, who cares.. I just want us all together! It's so sad, like every thread I join the frickin people say the same things over and over.. You guys actually mix it up a bit.. lol. AND I didn't realize how smart we are when it comes to ttc/pregnancy compared to others!! Lol but yeah, as long as we can stay together on here I'm fine, it's just hard bc I know this is still a TTC thread..

I can't speak for everyone else, but I am happy to have this be a TTC/First Tri thread :) It makes me sad to think that you all will be going elsewhere! haha

I agree!! :)

Lol I was talking about when we have a second child and Dh was like "how many are we having exactly?" lol I think he was relieved when I said I only want 2. I'm the oldest of 7, which for a really long time made me not want to have any children, then my internal clock kicked in and I realized how much I wanted a baby lmao. But, everyone always asks if I'm Mormon or Catholic as soon as I tell them how many siblings I have.

I want like 5.... hahaha DH thinks i'm crazy and that 3 will be a good number. But I know i'm going to want more.

Jim never had a close relationship with his brother so I think thats why 1 or 2 is what he wants. They are 6 years apart. The 3 of us were born in 5 years so we are pretty close. So I wouldn't mind a larger family. But I don't think we will go beyond 4. I don't want to have kids after I am in my early thirties.

Omg I am editing the pictured I took on the trip and it is taking forever!

Your sex stories are cracking me up. We keep sex towels in the night stands...it contains the mess...before TTC I used to go straight to the bathroom to pee and squeeze out the boys. Lol then TTC time came around and I started trapping them in

Your sex stories are cracking me up. We keep sex towels in the night stands...it contains the mess...before TTC I used to go straight to the bathroom to pee and squeeze out the boys. Lol then TTC time came around and I started trapping them in

same here, i used to get up immediately and dart to the bathroom as quickly as possible, trying to avoid spilling it all over the floor. Now its totally the opposite!

..we don't have a sex towel

Guys, I'm feeling so sick again. Nauseous and soooo dizzy. Never been this dizzy before in my life. WTF is going on?!?! Could it seriously still be the alcohol from Sat. night affecting me? It keep coming and going. My head hurts :( And I mean, I got drunk, but I wasn't SMASHED. I still remember everything lol

Guys, I'm feeling so sick again. Nauseous and soooo dizzy. Never been this dizzy before in my life. WTF is going on?!?! Could it seriously still be the alcohol from Sat. night affecting me? It keep coming and going. My head hurts :( And I mean, I got drunk, but I wasn't SMASHED. I still remember everything lol

I sometimes feel that way around O time due to the shift in hormones!

Maybe a super strong O? Let's hope. But UGH. Feel like I wanna puke.

I want 2 or 3 kids, maybe only 2. We'll see. I LOVE being pregnant and I LOVE babies...sooo....bring it on :)

Lol wow, work a little miss a LOT!

My hubby wanted a girl, but the idea of a boy grew on him.. now he said he wants a boy next time. I have no preference at all.. I just want God to give us a healthy baby and soon!

Can you buy softcups ar a store or only online?

I think they sell them in the stores although I couldn't find them in Walmart so I just ordered them through Amazon.

Cassidy maybe you are just dehydrated?

We use the small hand towels. But they are strictly sex towels lol

I've been trying to drink as much water as possible. I just tried to lay down and the room started spinning so hard. Ran to the bathroom and threw up. UGH.

I got my softcups at walmart. Had to search but eventually found them by the panty liners

I've been trying to drink as much water as possible. I just tried to lay down and the room started spinning so hard. Ran to the bathroom and threw up. UGH.

Oh no, i hope you feel better!

I have seen them at the drug store before. I think it was CVS, also by the tampons and panty liners

I get mine at CVS.

My boobs are TENDER! They usually only feel like this right before AF. I am taking this as a good sign :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->