Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

does anyone else get really hungry around O time? I feel ike a bottomless pit right now, I had a HUGE salad for lunch and I'm still hungry!

does anyone else get really hungry around O time? I feel ike a bottomless pit right now, I had a HUGE salad for lunch and I'm still hungry!

Yes!! I ate a TON of food on O day and the day before.

soooo bored at work. the last hour and a half seem to go by so sloooowwwllly

Glad you are feeling better Cassidy!

Anyone get sore bbs at ovulation? This is definitely new for me

Yay! Well not that they kill you but yay I'm getting more normal o signs!

Im in for feeling hungry during o....i dont o tht often but wen i do...jeez do i eat :p

BTW a girl on one the other threads im on just posted tht her cousin sister just gave birth and she did know she was pregnant the whole time...:wacko: when her contractions started she thought she was having a uti and wen her water broke she thought she was peeing and bcos of the uti cudnt hold it so so went to the er and was informed tht she was in labour... Say WAAAAAAAAATTTTT

I also get crampy, not really strong cramps but a pretty constant mild pressure around O time.

Im in for feeling hungry during o....i dont o tht often but wen i do...jeez do i eat :p

BTW a girl on one the other threads im on just posted tht her cousin sister just gave birth and she did know she was pregnant the whole time...:wacko: when her contractions started she thought she was having a uti and wen her water broke she thought she was peeing and bcos of the uti cudnt hold it so so went to the er and was informed tht she was in labour... Say WAAAAAAAAATTTTT

whaaattt :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I found a neat male infertility vitamin, in case anyone is interested! Worth a shot. Im going to have OH start it after his first SA, and see what the results are like in 90 days at his next SA.

https://www.amazon.com/Fertility-Blend-Mens-Formula-cap/dp/B0000X6GDM

Sonia that is craaaazy. How do you NOT KNOW???! At least she didn't deliver it on the toilet like some do...

Nikki I would def get the stockings. Try to limit your junk food intake if you are at all and drink lots of water. Put your feet up whenever you can. Is your doc worried at all that you are so swollen so early?

How did she not know??

When does LH surge go away? Before O or after?

Nikki, I have knee high lululemon compression socks for running that are great (and cute!)

Well she has pcos so sttritued the no periods to tht...and shes a big girl so didnt feel movement...i wonder how tht happens...

I had read an article not too long ago about some chick from chicago I think? that was a marathon runner or something and i think she'd also had kids before. Apparently she went into labor and had her baby without knowing she was pregnant the whole time. I can understand that maybe she wasn't surprised by missing her periods because she's a runner and that happens, but she'd already been pregnant before so how did she not notice??

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/06/06/woman-training-for-marathon-has-surprise-baby/

here's an article about it. apparently she never missed periods

Ashlee, I remember seeing that. Crazy. How can you not feel the baby once you're close to your due date?!

Right? Especially when you've been pregnant before and know what it feels like!

I started applying the natural progesterone cream on Sunday and I am currently 5DPO. I am sooo tired. I've been sleeping well at night, wake up on my own and yet still feel tired. My eyes burn all day like I haven't slept. It is currently 7:34pm here and I want to go "night night". I read that the NPC can make you tired but, then again, isn't fatigue and tiredness also an early preg symptom? (sigh)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->