please be honest..im so laflupset

went to hospital got hcg levels 25862. have to see wed if it dpubles..they didnt give scan... ugh hate waiting

those are good levels Asib! Keep me posted love :)

My dr's wouldn't do it before 6wks 4 days I'm guessing there was a reason for that so maybe your lil bean just needs a few more days x

hey i had to write to u hun.im going through the same thing! my lmp was 18th april but had a contraceptive coil in until may5th so that is the earliest i could have concieved.i went for a scan last week and all they could see was two 5mm sacs but they wouldnt even call them sacks they called them cystic structures as until there is a yolk sac they cant actually call them sacs, confusing or what lol.your hcg levels are amazing mine last week were 6900 so ures are fab!! ive got scan in two days time and im praying that there will be something there.im sure that when you get youyr scan you will see your little bean xx

wow franbella thank you for finding me! So you may be carrying twins!!?! AWW..CONGRATS! Yes, very similar..LMP was 4/13 didnt ovulate until May 2nd (late for me).....I will be looking for your update sweetie..I am praying and hoping for you to be okay and for your little bean(s) to be safely tucked in and to STOP HIDING! :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower: THANKS FOR FINDING ME..Maybe we can keep eachother sane and calm through this waiting??:shrug:

hey yes definetly!!! ive got twins already so am very blessed! what have they said to you? i cant understand why they wouldnt call them sacs? sooo confused and anxious like you! i dont understand all this ovulation thing but surely we may just be abit earlier on than our dates? it is impossible for me to have concieved before may 5th as i didnt have coil taken out until then.when is your next scan hun? xx

I dont know why they will not call them sacs? They called mine a sac though too small to really measure the age.. I am scared to death...I was scheduled for a repeat scan on June 15th but not sure if that will change now because in the middle of this, I switched care providers as I was not happy with how they treated me. I go Wednesday for my first visit at the new place so I will let you know..Do you have symptoms? Aside from sore bbs and a stab here and there, I FEEL NOTHING!!:cry::shrug:

Hey, i know exactly how you feel when it comes to frustration and waiting.
My last period was March 31st, and I am just now getting a positive pregnancy test at June 2nd. So much for the 2 week wait. My doctors appointment is still about a week away. The time can't come any sooner. But I'm here for you if you need to talk, or someone to wait things out with you. Hang in there hun, everything will come before you know it.

i have 5 other children and even when pregnant with the twins i only was sick once this time i have no syptoms not even fatigue nothing so maybe we are lucky or maybe it will kick in in a few weeks ! let me know how u get on on wed my scan is 9 am xx

WOW BABYTRYME..wondering why the BFP so late? Do you know when you ovulated sweetie??

:shrug:

franbella my appt is at 8:30 wednesday! I will be thinking of you! Be sure to think of me!:flower::hugs:

frustrating news..have to keep my scan date of June 15th..the new place wants too much money down for a new patient..than expects me to get reimbursed through insurance..ugh..I hate THE MED BILLING SYSTEM HERE! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->