Please can i have a quick rant....

DCS

Reaction score
Before i punch my OH in the face.

A few weeks ago i set him the task of taking down DSs old cot bed ( he moved into a big bed at 18 months and was just sat in his room)i handed him a ziplock bag and suggested he tape the bolts and stuff to the cot, so we dont misplace them.
Today i asked him and LO to put it up for me. LO has been jumping onto the matress and trying to move the bits which isnt safe.
Anyway...... turns out he has lost all the bolts apart from 4 that i found in a drawer in the kitchen.
Realy annoying because i knew this would happen. And then, he made a huge mess in our bedroom and just left it all, obviously for me to clean up. Im not impressed at all.
Luckily, i have 11 weeks before DD is due, so enough time to find them. I just wanted it set up so i could store baby stuff underneath and get the matress inside etc.

Just needed to let that out because i could see it ending in an arguement.

Ugh, men. We had to put together our crib for my sister while she was staying with us, so her 1 month old could sleep. Im telling you, putting together a crib with a 3 year old running around will test any solid relationship.

I feel much better now, i used it as an excusr to remind him that i am always right, and my way is the right way. DS is 3..... he was quite looking forward to getting his toold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->