Please can you give me af advice

Kate-l

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I posted my first message on here today, I was saying that i'd got a bfn on a cb digi test. It is cd31 of a 31 day cycle. I was gutted cos I got the bfn but still felt hopeful because i'd had pg symptoms for the past week.

I've had no af symptoms atall.

This afternoon I went for a wee (sorry!) and when I wiped there was pink/brown on tp. Not just a drop, but a good amount. I was gutted. I've worn a towell all afternoon but there's nothing on it. I've just been for another wee and there's nothing there. WTF? If anyone has advice please give it to me...i'm driving myself potty. Surely 6 hours after af starting there'd be some on a towel/tampon? Normally the moment it starts i'm mid/heavy flow for 2½ days, then light for another 2 days.

Thanks

Kate
xxxx

Hi Kate

I'd give it a few days to see how it goes, then test again if your af is still wierd. I know it will drive you crazy but there's nothing much else to do but wait!! Sorry chick, but good luck - you could still very well be preggers!!!

Hi!

It sometimes takes a few days for the hormone level to rise. The brownish CM could be implantation bleeding.

Good luck getting your BFP!

Thank you both!

I really hope that's what it is.

I'll keep you updated

Kate
xxxx

Are you taking your body basal temperature every morning?

huni the same thing happened to me this month. (though I knew that I wasn't pregnant)

AF and PG symptoms can be very similar and every now and then I'll get an AF that throws me where I'm convinced that I could be PG.

What happened to me this month was one day I went to loo and there was blood when I wiped....but there was nothing on sanitry towel and no more, then the following day I had a very light pink (like baby pink) discharge, then a few hours later normal-heavy flow.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) hunni how everything is ok xxx

huni the same thing happened to me this month. (though I knew that I wasn't pregnant)

AF and PG symptoms can be very similar and every now and then I'll get an AF that throws me where I'm convinced that I could be PG.

What happened to me this month was one day I went to loo and there was blood when I wiped....but there was nothing on sanitry towel and no more, then the following day I had a very light pink (like baby pink) discharge, then a few hours later normal-heavy flow.

That is exactly what happened. It is just so gutting!

Sat feeling sorry for myself most of yesterday, then decided to get positive. I am going back on my diet, I lost 4stone last year on the jigsaw diet so have re-started this morning. I still have 2 stone to lose so that might help ttc.

Thanks for your messages

Kate
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back