Please come here Clomid users!!!

Well today was good no real symptoms of af or bfp just a few pulling and burning pains in my lower belly and some quick sharp pains in my sides like maybe my overies I dunno but I'm still wet with some thick yellowish cm and milky white cm cervix is still high.

Home you don't mind me gatecrashing the thread!! I have just finished my first round of 50mg clomid cycle days 2-6.... I'm cycle day 8 now and getting ovulation pains and a little EWCM, surely I can't be ovulating this early?! Good luck ladies xxxXx

Hi Rach do you use opks? I actually just wrote in other thread about how I had the same thing in my 1st and now on this 2nd clomid cycle. I had ewcm and pains and pretty strong opk early on. But then on my first cycle I o'd 9 days after the last pill and this one 8 days after the last pill. With STRONG lines on opk and terrible ov pains.
BUT hey we all react differently to meds, so if the feelings right.. :sex:

Hi Guys

This is my first round of clomid and I have just been for my u/s and there are 3 follicles in there ready to go - they gave me my HCG shot so now we need to just get on with it!!!

It looks like I have responded well to the meds and she could see there were quite a few more follicles maturing so for next month she has reduced my dose - altho I told her of course I won't be back next month :wacko:

Anyhow - fingers crossed it will work - it is interesting to see others in the same boat - good luck everyone! x

How funny you had the same amount Finonia that I did :)Interesting to see what happens to you! I did not get hcg shot though, and my gyn said prob two will release. But lets hope thats enough and atleast one of them would want to become our baby :)
I'm on dpo2/3 now so still looooong wait ahead

Hi Ladies,
I'm looking for some feedback. I'm on my first round of clomid, days 5-9, 50mg and I'm on CD 18. I've not ovulated yet and I'm starting to get worried that I don't even ovulate. I'm not being monitored by my OB/GYN, but should I be?

When does everyone else ovulate? I've been temping and charting and OPKing for a while and never seemed to ovulate but maybe it's because I could NEVER read those darn tests (the ones with the lines). I've now been testing with the fancy Clearblue automatic O or :) and I like those much better. I've been using that test since CD 9.

Feeling a little defeated and worried that this won't work.

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!
Erin

Home you don't mind me gatecrashing the thread!! I have just finished my first round of 50mg clomid cycle days 2-6.... I'm cycle day 8 now and getting ovulation pains and a little EWCM, surely I can't be ovulating this early?! Good luck ladies xxxXx

Hi Rach do you use opks? I actually just wrote in other thread about how I had the same thing in my 1st and now on this 2nd clomid cycle. I had ewcm and pains and pretty strong opk early on. But then on my first cycle I o'd 9 days after the last pill and this one 8 days after the last pill. With STRONG lines on opk and terrible ov pains.
BUT hey we all react differently to meds, so if the feelings right.. :sex:

I have used opks before, but I don't like them, I used IC's and in one cycle, it showed positive. On cd 18, but I ovulated on cd 23!! So I'm not keen, I personally think there unreliable and hard to read!!! I prefer to temp... But I'm a live in carer, and at the moment I'm working!! I finish tomorrow morning though and have booked the rest of the month off to give myself a good shot, lots of BD and relaxing doing nice things with the OH rather than being stressed at work and moving and handling my clients... I forgot my BBT though! So ill just have to start temping tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! I saw a psychic on monday, and as soon as I walked into the room she asked if I was pregnant!! I'm taking that as a good sign. Thanks :) xxxxxx

Hey girls, do you mind if I join...I have a question ( a few actually)...I ovulate but the doc put me on clomid after my progesterone levels came back low (4.0 on cd26) So he gave me clomid for cycle days 5-9 and my level this cd 26 was 11.3 after clomid last month...the question, is this a good level to have after my first round and also he isnt monitoring me at all ( No U/S) and I havent heard from him since I sent my results in on monday...and I have called the office twice...dont know what to do since I am schedlued to start my next clomid cycle on Saturday (should i be uped in dose or so on) And not to be a bother with all my questions but did any of you ladies have heavier flows after clomid...It is making me think that my linig has been the problem all along...oh and I never have EWCM. I use mucinex and preseed for that...haha sorry for rambling:)

Hey ladies so tonight isn't a good night . I am really starting to worry that something is wrong with me. So today is cd 30 and no af. I am having some really bad back aches for about a week and today I have had a headache all day. And tnis afternoon my lower stomach utereus is cramping so bad but its not normal af cramps. They are more stretching cramps that tend to be worse with certain movement and activities. Could this be af being a real witch or cysts from the clomid or eptopic pregnancy I am so worried. Please tell me if it has happened to you on your first round of clomid. And also if I get af does that mean I ovulated

Hey ladies so tonight isn't a good night . I am really starting to worry that something is wrong with me. So today is cd 30 and no af. I am having some really bad back aches for about a week and today I have had a headache all day. And tnis afternoon my lower stomach utereus is cramping so bad but its not normal af cramps. They are more stretching cramps that tend to be worse with certain movement and activities. Could this be af being a real witch or cysts from the clomid or eptopic pregnancy I am so worried. Please tell me if it has happened to you on your first round of clomid. And also if I get af does that mean I ovulated

Maybe your pregnant?!!!! Iv heard some pregnant ladies say they experienced pulling sensations in their 2WW and then got their BFP! Fingers crossed for you! When are you due for AF? Is she late? And what day did u ovulate? Xxxx

Hey girls, do you mind if I join...I have a question ( a few actually)...I ovulate but the doc put me on clomid after my progesterone levels came back low (4.0 on cd26) So he gave me clomid for cycle days 5-9 and my level this cd 26 was 11.3 after clomid last month...the question, is this a good level to have after my first round and also he isnt monitoring me at all ( No U/S) and I havent heard from him since I sent my results in on monday...and I have called the office twice...dont know what to do since I am schedlued to start my next clomid cycle on Saturday (should i be uped in dose or so on) And not to be a bother with all my questions but did any of you ladies have heavier flows after clomid...It is making me think that my linig has been the problem all along...oh and I never have EWCM. I use mucinex and preseed for that...haha sorry for rambling:)

Hi :flower: I hope you get hold of your doctor to solve this! But if I dont remember totally wrong I think you have ovulated if level is more than 8, but later in lh-phase your progesteronelevels should be more than 25. I might be totally wrong, please correct me if you know. But I did get extra progesteron when my level was 31 on cd26 and that was cycle when I had not started clomid yet. My lh-phase was short, 9-10 days only.
And I think its always better to get monitored, so you know is the meds working or not. Good luck, hope you reach your doc! :)

I m on cd 32 nd I do not know when I do not know when I. Od.

Okay girls a lil update but hopefully tommarrow it will be a better one. So they said my lining was a 3.7 i have 9 follicles on my right and 10 on my left all measuring at 9mm so we are hoping they have grown so i can do a tigger shot anyone else have a low measurement then went back too see bigger ones?

Hi :flower: I hope you get hold of your doctor to solve this! But if I dont remember totally wrong I think you have ovulated if level is more than 8, but later in lh-phase your progesteronelevels should be more than 25. I might be totally wrong, please correct me if you know. But I did get extra progesteron when my level was 31 on cd26 and that was cycle when I had not started clomid yet. My lh-phase was short, 9-10 days only.
And I think its always better to get monitored, so you know is the meds working or not. Good luck, hope you reach your doc! :)

Wow 31 huh? I am curious why he only gets my labs on cycle day 26 more ladies seem to get their lab work done earlier in the cycle...I cant really find anything on line about it either. I wish I could just ask him but I would have to make an appointment I guess and that means taking off work...boooo! lol Thanks for writing me back and as soon as I know something I will let you know...:flower:

Well af got me kinda I wiped earlier today and had bloody cm now not so much but I'm sure by morning she will be heavy. So second round clomid coming up. Now since no heavy flow today do I wait til saturdy to take my clomid if I am on cd 2 thru 6 . Oh and the cramps are still here . I never get cramps.....

I would wait until a haevy flow and count that as day one.. I am Starting my clomid tonight (cycle day 5)...is it better to take it at night or in the morning? Fx for us all...

Hi well some good news one follicle went from 9 mm to 14mm since monday so we hopin monday it will be 20 or less pray from me

I started my 1st dose of clomid yesterday (CD3). what sort of things can I expect girls? I'm going back on CD10 for a scan.

Good luck & baby dust to all xx

@Alvysgrl, I took clomid just before I went to bed. They did give me hot flashes, so I rather sweated couple times a night than at work ;)

Great news MrsDavies!! Yippee! Go follies go :)

Wifeywoo, most symptoms I've had with clomid were hot flashes, bloating, weight gain and mood swings. More of those now in my second round. But some have no sympt. at all! Lucky ones ;)

I'm 6dpo and not sure if its just progesteron talking, but today at gym did feel some twinges lower abdomen that I thought that should I stop crosstrainer or not..hopefully little egg there implanted. Just got to pray for that :)

Have great weekend you all

Well cd 34 here and no af. , like I thought just three days of thick bloody cm light pink or brown in color. Back aches and stomach pains in uterus. What is going on here I took a hpt last night ant got an bfn I will post it. Is this normal or should I call the dr.2011-09-17_18-53-52_5-1.jpg

Hey ladies, I am new here but I am mega excited so wanted to share my Clomid experience so far. I took Clomid cd 2-6. I also took evening primrose oil and folic acid. I am not sure when I ov'ed but me and hubby only managed to bm on cd 14&15. I assumed that this was not going to be our month due to this, but I took a preg test yest and today, both positive! Period not due til Fri tho so will retest then and get a doctors appointment. I was prescribed clomid last year but before I took it we had a family death and ended up not going ahead. So I have not been monitored for this attempt but will be back at the docs asap. yeahy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->