Please come here Clomid users!!!

Hi girls :coolio: I've been on vacation and not hanging around the net either..I did get progesteron meds from my gyn for this cycle to see if lh-phase gets any longer. Hopefully!! I'm on dpo8 now, so still have a week to wait.
Because of a trip, I couldn't start clomid this cycle cos we were out of country the time I should've had ultrasound. So if next cycle starts thatäll be my clomid cycle nr2.
Hugs to you all :hugs: and hopefully we'll get bfps here SOON!!
:headspin:

:hi: girl just got in now from shopping i am going Chinese for tea its only a mile down the road love this walking i have lost 5lb with all my walking haha dont no weather to take me clomid 2-6 or 3-7 what do you girls think x x x

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the board and am just trying to find my way around. I start Clomid in a couple of weeks and have some questions. My doctor has just given me a rx for Clomid? I've seen on a couple (a lot) of boards that ladies are being monitored? My doctor has just given me the prescription and said go forth and have sex when you ovulate. Should I request my doctor (OB/GYN) to monitor me?

Also, what's your favorite OPK?

Thanks for your advise!
Erin

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the board and am just trying to find my way around. I start Clomid in a couple of weeks and have some questions. My doctor has just given me a rx for Clomid? I've seen on a couple (a lot) of boards that ladies are being monitored? My doctor has just given me the prescription and said go forth and have sex when you ovulate. Should I request my doctor (OB/GYN) to monitor me?

Also, what's your favorite OPK?

Thanks for your advise!
Erin

Yes, if your doctor will do it, get monitored. It's always better to know how the follicles are growing and whether hormone levels are where they should be for a particular point in your cycle. You will want to know the best times to BD and whether your lining is sufficient. All the best to you. Consider mucinex and preseed if clomid dries you out.

hey girls. i haven't been on this thread for awhile. how are you all doing? i am on cd 21 today and something different happened this month. yesterday i had havy af-like cramps then started spotting. not enough for pad or anything. it continued until this am mixed with yellowing cm and now its gone. hoping this means something good. i will be testing in about a wk.

LesleyL sounds like implantation bleeding!! Hopefully thats what it is!!:thumbup:
I'm waiting for my period to start so I could start my second try of clomid..I tested bfn :cry: today dpo14 and yesterday took last progesteron so I should start in few days..

i hope so! tested today..of course, bfn. it was with ic. i will test for real in 7 days.

Seems pretty quiet in here..hows everyone doing? :hi:

I'm on my 2nd round of clomid now, and got u/s on cd13 and I had 3 quite big follicles!! One was 18mm, 20 and 22mm. My gyn said that two will propably ovulate, which should be good to have 2 chances to conceive.
Really do hope that atleast one would :cloud9:
I had terrible o- pains on cd15. REALLY bad.

Hi I am on my first round of 50 mg cd 2 thru 6. I am currently on cd 28. No af and I have no idea when 8 od or if I did . I did have pinching burning pains since cd12 until cd 19 then on cd 22 I had a larger amount of cm that seemed to be ewcm. I have been very wet through the whole cycle. Clomid has not dried me up at all and usally I am dry . I haven't had any sighns of af until today . Now today I am having some mild cramps mostly a huge discomfort and back cramps which is a lot of pain. My cm is. Ery watery and cervix is high and soft. I took frer this morning and got bfn. I really would like to know what is going on with my body.

on another thread here is my story:
I am 28 and dh is 45 we are trying for our first togather. i took clomid days 3-7 this cycle. i went in for an ultrasound today and i belive there 9 or 10 cm i am not sure how many i just wanted to break down and :cry:.
So i have to go back on firday and i hope they have grown by then anyone else had this happen?
Baby
dust to everyone

^Of course you can join us!! What cd are you now? I think I read somewhere that follies do grow like 2mm per day, so if your O-day isnt near by just keep on growing the eggs :hug:

Oh, forgot to ask Rescue07 that you didn't use opk's? I mean do you have a day when you had most strongest line etc. that you might predict when you o'd? If you did o in cd19 then you still have few days to wait..Hopefully you will get BFP!!!! Fingers crossed :)

@MrsDavis

The doctor told me anything less than 8mm is no good. 10mm sounds good. Which CD are you? It grows about 2mm/day, and it will release at around 20mm. Ovulation on Sunday or Monday?:flower:

i have a question? ive just finished my 6th cycle of clomid and i was expecting to come on yesterday but i havent i did a test the morning it was a neg! these are my last cycle pattern starting with the 1st -cd27, cd28,cd29,cd30,cd27 so i expected this cycle to be 28 but its currently cd 30! what is going on?

Quaver hi i am on cd13 today so i do still hve hope and i didnt know they grow 2mm aday thanx i am praying they grow

No I did not use opk they don't work on me I get nearly positives with them all through my cycle so doctor told us to bd every other day until its time for af and we did . I went by my cm I had some ewcm on cd 15 but on cd 22 I had much more ewcm. So I'm not sure if I od on cd 15 or cd 22. I did take a frer this morning and it is bfn . My back is sore from all the hurting I had yesterday and through out the night. My cervix this morning is more high than it has been all month and my cm is still very watery. I am currently on cd 29.

Rescue07 lets hope its pregnancy signs you're getting :thumbup: it just might not show on tests yet. Depending on whenever it was you o'd, but atleast you had swimmers there waiting thats the most important thing even not knowing when ovulation happens.

Daniellettc do you know the time you ovulated? I also have different lenghts in my cycles cd27-32 and it always depends when you ovulate.. Because that can chance- even in clomid cycles. BUT lutheal phase is basically always the same..thats what Ive been told. Hopefully you'll find out soon :hugs2:
I used to have lh-phase like 10days thats why I got progesterone now, and last cycle lh phase was horrific 16 days!!:dohh: was soooo bloated, and irritated cos I knew I wasnt preggo and period just wouldnt start.

Home you don't mind me gatecrashing the thread!! I have just finished my first round of 50mg clomid cycle days 2-6.... I'm cycle day 8 now and getting ovulation pains and a little EWCM, surely I can't be ovulating this early?! Good luck ladies xxxXx

Daniellettc do you know the time you ovulated? I also have different lenghts in my cycles cd27-32 and it always depends when you ovulate.. Because that can chance- even in clomid cycles. BUT lutheal phase is basically always the same..thats what Ive been told. Hopefully you'll find out soon :hugs2:
I used to have lh-phase like 10days thats why I got progesterone now, and last cycle lh phase was horrific 16 days!!:dohh: was soooo bloated, and irritated cos I knew I wasnt preggo and period just wouldnt start.

I o'd around the 27/28 day we was on holiday that week very busy and I didn't take my ovulation tests I left them and my hair extensions that I was planning to take in a safe bag but left it at home like a twat does!!! We had a wedding and christening that week! But I remember having the horrible pains and the cm!

So i called the doc back today i had 9 follicles on my right 10 on my left they were almost at a ten so i go in firday to see if they grew fx for me guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->