Please comment good or bad xx

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all been for our angels results today basically i had blood clots on the placenta etc...

Our gynacologist told us if we want to we can ttc from now,but he wants me to have a blood test done for thrombophilia to see how i clot,which im having thursday but have to have another one done in 3 months,he said if i wish i can ttc from now n just have one bloods done.....cause e wont be able to do it when im pregnant....either way i will be put on aspirin pregnant or not pregnant what would u girlys do??? wait 3 months for both blood tests or start asap??

Any comments welcome if u agree or if u think im selfish xx

you're not being selfish whatsoever!
you do whatever you feel is right, if you want to TTC now do it. (((hugs)))

what more will it tell them to have to tests done again in 3 months? Will they get the information they need from the first test? you said you will go on junior aspirin either way so will the second test make any difference to how you are treated? (just some questions that would go through my mind to help make a decision)

do whatever you feel is right, I think if you feel like the right thing to do is TTC then go for it...you shouldn't feel selfish at all, if you are anything like me, it will be hard enough to have waited this long!

xx

You have to do what feels right for you. Don't rush things if you aren't ready but then again don't delay things if you want to try now xxx

To be honest I would wait 3 months and have both tests done, that way you get a difinitive answer and will be better able to support a further preganancy any way you can knowing what you do, if that makes sense.

I am sorry for your loss, and you are not selfish at all, you just want a baby. But I would just feel safer and more knowledgeable having had both done. xxx :hugs:

Your not selfish at all, i'd say wait 3 months for both tests as you will know more about how another pregnancy should be handled but its all very well and good saying that, but as i know the longing for another child i feel now, i won't advise either way. You have to do what you feel is right, if you know in your heart its the right choice for you, then it is!
I know how hard i'm finding it to wait and i really need to as i had a cesarean, if you can wait then do, if you really can't then thats up to you x x

I know how desperately I want another child after the loss of my daughter so I'm not going to recommend either way. What I will say is that you can only do what you feel is right :hugs: Did you doctor tell you what they would do differently if the results came back positive for thrombophilia? i.e. is there something that would be done to prevent a future loss because of it? Or would it just be junior aspirin... If they wouldn't do anything differently with a positive result then there should be nothing stopping you.

Basically he sed ill go on junior aspirin in my next pregnancy,also aspirin does treat thrombophili he said so either way i would go on it. xxx n thanks all xxx

I don't think you are being selfish at all, but if it was me I would wait the 3 months/ I lost Ava 5 months ago, after my loss all I would say is I wanted to start right away but I needed to remember I am not young I am 41 so I had to be extra careful and think it through with my brain and not my heart, which Is very hard to do when you are grieving .so i started myself on Folic Acid and working out and eating right so now five months later I almost feel ready/ But that is me. But I would wait the 3 months but that is your choice and I don't think there is no right or wrong choice I just think it's different choices for us all.
XOXOXO Good Luck XOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We started before the three month test although didn't actually conceive until 2 days after the test. They were going to give me aspirin either way so I didn't see the point of waiting.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"