Please comment!!!!! Sudden onset VIVID dreams constantly!

schneiderkm1

Reaction score
SO my m/c- chemical started June 10 and I bled for 4 days (I was only 4w 5d along). Found out at 4w the bfp but then bleeding and bfn .

Anyway!

Not sure which day I ovulated after the miscarriage but ILL TELL YOU WHAT. I wouldn’t think there’s any possible way I’m already pregnant again- but- - .... ever since this cycle day 14 I’ve had very long vivid memorable dreams constantly every time I sleep. (I’m currently at Cycle day 19, expect period July 8 for 28 day cycle).. I’ve neverrrrr had vivid dreams so consistently like this and the past week I’ve been SO exhausted- like wake up exhausted and can’t barely operate all day exhausted.

So I’m thinking??? Is this vivid dreams during early pregnancy thing a real thing? And how likely is it to have a miscarriage and then get pregnant again that first cycle? I know I’m extremely fertile but jeez this is all seeming so fast...

Side note: My exhaustion from the previous pregnancy had gone away up until last week so I’m feeling these aren’t just leftover symptoms from the last pregnancy.. (?)

Hi hon sorry to hear about the chemical. I conceived strait after my first chemical. Like I had the chemical and about 4 weeks later I was pregnant again. With my 2nd chemical it took me 3 months to fall pregnant.
So yes u can definitely fall strait away.

I do get really vivid dreams now but I'm nearly 25 weeks pregnant and i cant really remember If I was having vivid dreams b4 I tested but u can get vivid dreams in the first trimester.

My very first signs of pregnancy was sore boobs and a very heightened sence of smell
I was also getting mild waves of nausea and niggly headaches hot flashes and nasal congestion
Low back ache and very mild cramping. Like period cramping but mild. Kept getting really sharp sudden shooting pains in my left overy area. 2 day later at 11DPO I got a BFP.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Hi hon sorry to hear about the chemical. I conceived strait after my first chemical. Like I had the chemical and about 4 weeks later I was pregnant again. With my 2nd chemical it took me 3 months to fall pregnant.
So yes u can definitely fall strait away.

I do get really vivid dreams now but I'm nearly 25 weeks pregnant and i cant really remember If I was having vivid dreams b4 I tested but u can get vivid dreams in the first trimester.

My very first signs of pregnancy was sore boobs and a very heightened sence of smell
I was also getting mild waves of nausea and niggly headaches hot flashes and nasal congestion
Low back ache and very mild cramping. Like period cramping but mild. Kept getting really sharp sudden shooting pains in my left overy area. 2 day later at 11DPO I got a BFP.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks so much for the response Suggerhoney! I was wondering if the hormones could possibly have fluctuated so much as to change my dreams but it was just so odd that I was suddenly remembering every detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->