Please don't judge harshly...**update pg 2**

Hey,
Its really good he is trying. Think maybe he could get some help over it to do it properly so he succeeds.
He is lucky to have such a supportive partner, so with your help I am sure he can quit all together.
xx

Not sure if you've had a 4D scan, but it might help make things a bit more real for him and hopefully give him more incentive to quit before LO arrives.

Good luck:thumbup:

Weed is not an addictive drug at all. It is a mental thing of whether or not the person wants to quit. My OH smoked pot for probably 15 years and the day we found out i was pregnant he quit and has never tried to smoke since then. It sounds like your boyfriend wants to quit for you and the baby not for himself so it is going to take him a little bit longer to completely quit. I wouldn't worry too much about it because he seems like he is trying to do the right thing. However, make sure he doesn't smoke around you or in your house because one of my friends had her child taken away from her for having pot in her system while pregnant just from being in the same house as it.

I hope he manages to quit for all your sakes :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"