Please don't read+run..BOAS+POAS... What do u think HELP lol?!

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Well after reading about boas (putting your blood on a hpt)on b+b forum I decided to give it a go I'm not quite sure what dpo I am but I should of had af today... This cycle I had high days on the cbfm from cycle day 11 to cycle day 18 then I run out of sticks and continued testing with cheap opk's which gave me 8 days of positive's From cycle 18 to cycle 26... I don't temp so can't pin point ov exactly... I normally have a 29 day cycle and my last af was October the 31st... It's now the 29th so I'm one day late but maybe I ovulated really late?? :shrug:

Anyway I went ahead and used blood on a hpt and I had a faint positive can't upload a pic as its saying the file is to big and I'm on my phone but it's defo a faint positive oh can see it and also my best mate so I'm not seeing things :haha:

So I went ahead and tested with urine also... That was negative

I do have mild af cramps that come and go but no af as of yet

What DO YOU LADIES THINK?? should I ignore the blood hpt??

If no af tomoz it will be the first and only month I've ever missed af....:shrug:

Are you sure that the blood has not just stained the evap line on the stick? I think you would do better to stick with conventional poas method!

No its a positive
...if you look on trying to concieve forum or the TWW forum ladies have done this and gone on to get a bfp with urine this is how I came across it ... I just never miss af...Thanks for your input/advice :)

If I have a cut or any bleeding gums from brushing my teeth at the end of the week, I'll try this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->