Please give me hope for a healthy pregnancy after a missed miscarriage. :(

I'm sorry for your loss,:cry: I had a mc at 7 weeks and got pregnant again with this pregnancy in a month after my mc, and the baby looks great :happydance: . Don't lose hope, it will happen!! Good luck!!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun, its so hard to go through the loss of any baby no matter how small.

I had a MMC in March last year, I found out at my 12 week scan that my baby had died at 11 weeks. I too was so scared that I would never be able to have a baby and because my body hadnt recognised what had happened I lost complete trust in my own body!! I opted for taking the tablets to induce miscarriage, which actually resulted in 5 weeks of bleeding, retained tissue and some strong antibiotics which just seemed to prolong the grief!! But once everything was resolved, we TTC for 2 months before getting this BFP for our rainbow who I am awaiting the arrival of any week now!

Hold onto hope, having one successful pregnancy is a very good sign, and you will get your beautiful rainbow.

I had a mmc with my first pregnancy, it was a terrible time but I've since gone on to have 2 healthy pregnancies. I think it is unfortunately just 'one of those things' and can happen to absolutely anyone. It's awful, let your body recover and try again. A pregnancy will never be the same again though as I constantly worry through both both of mine especially until the first scan as you think it's going to happen again.

Huge hugs :hugs:

i have had several miscarriages two fo them where mmc one i was quite far along.. around 16 17 weeks... i have 3 living girls and am pregnant with a boy :) stay positive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->