• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please give opinion

A

addie25

This is a really odd question but I need advice. I got a high reading on my cbfm 4 days ago we tried that nt then the next day I had cramping and assumed I was ovulating (my monitor would not let me test bc I used all 20 sticks) now 4 days from my high reading I took ovulation tests all negatives and I went to check my CM AND HERE IS THE ODD THING (and so sorry for TMI) But my cervix was like a suction if that makes sense very tight hard to get in and out of it. My CM is still clear. What do u think this means? Why would it be extra tight and really like a suction?? Can hat be a sign of pregnancy?

Hi, not sure - but did not want to read and run.
G'd luck:flower:

sorry im not going to much help either, just wanted to say good luck...donna xxx

so that must make you about 5 dpo hun, if so, it probably too early for it to be a pg sign sorry

did you not get a peak on the cbfm? My cbfm asks for sticks for more than 29 days so not sure why you couldnt keep poas until you got your peak x

It only allows u 2 use 20 tests and I used all 20. The day I had a high I hit 20 sticks so I was done. Next month it will start me later so I can reach my peak day.

I have a 20 pack also, and I have only 1 test left and haven't hit my LH surge yet. I'm going to go to the drug store and get some clear blue digital ov tests (the singles for use without a cbfm).
For your cbfm: You can get the 30 packs from early.pregnancy.test website. I have seen only the 20 packs in drugs stores so far (Alberta).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->