Please help!! B.h or early contractions! Getting scared UPDATE xxx

O my god!!! I can't believe they did that to u atomic kitten!!!why do they do it!! I can't believe it! I don't feel good but now I'm even more worried than I started out. I've got a contraction app on my phone do in the next couple of hours I'm going to use that and write it all down to show them- if it doesn't settle or gets any worse ill be going straight back? Should I have protested more?? I'm worried I haven't done enough :-/ xxx

You wouldnt be back to post if you were anything like me :rofl:

A contraction app is a great idea, when i had my second I showed the midwife and that really helped her get a good idea what was going on too.

How many tightenings are you getting in say, an hour?

Oh you poor thing! Nothing worse than coming away still worried! I say if they are still happening head back up and put your foot down till you feel satisfied with their response! I hope you feel better soon xx

Popping in from second trimester. Just so you know, I was put on the monitor when I went in with bad bh at 21 weeks. They: checked my cervix via ultrasound, did a full internal exam to ensure there was no dialation and also did urine cultures and swabs checking for infection. I was also On monitor for 40 minutes. I felt very secure when I left...

Thanks for your posts! I feel really let down by our hospital as they just didn't seem to care! :-( still getting the cramping seems to have evened out a bit. I have a consultant appointment on Monday so if no changes ill certainly be sitting tight until they open those ears of theirs!! I'm keeping an eye out and any changes ill be going straight back. Wish they weren't so dismissive- let's just hope this really isn't anything to worry about. Thanks again ladies xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->